▪️ 5 ▪️

Kyrie

Our bus pulled around and I held onto Khia's hand and I looked behind me and my nigga JR had her friend, this is what we come to do man. I gave her a few drinks, so I knew she was a little intoxicated and her friend had a few too, so they were bond to do anything tonight. Music started playing and that's when we had our own party on the bus. I grinned as Khia danced on me and other girls that were invited danced also. This was better then winning a game. This is where I needed to be LA, not Ohio.

"Aye!" I motioned for JR to come my way.

"You got something?" I spoke just so he could hear and he nodded digging in his back pocket sliding me one. I nodded and so did he. I slid the rubber in my back pocket and LeBron danced around all of us grabbing some cups and liquor bottles. The girls cheered and I was just waiting to get to this hotel, so I can smash shawty and kick her out before we ended up on TMZ or some shit.

Khia

My head pounded as the music made the bus shake, I felt the alcohol take over me. I haven't had a night like this in a long time. I twerked to the song that was playing while Irving held onto my hips. I felt him press himself into me and I smirked. I liked what I felt, and I always get what I want.

-

"Ohh, FUCK."

I moved my hair out of my face, he had me face down ass up. I was still under the influence, meaning I wasn't in my right mind. So whatever was happening I had no idea of it.

"Man, you feel good."

-

"Aye, aye.." I woke up to my ass being smacked and confused of what was going on.

"What the fuck are you-" I looked at this boy and at myself, I covered my mouth and realized I fucked up AGAIN, I don't know what the problem was, I can't get drunk around ANYBODY.

"Please don't tell me we-"

He chuckled. "Look, we were drunk alright. As bad as it looks."

"Looks? Bad? This is bad okay!" I got up starting to put on my clothes. "Do you know who I am? Kyrie this happened to me before. It was all in the media, it almost ruined my life and my marriage."

"Wait a minute, your married? Where's your ring? I- I thought you were just a single woman. Why didn't you stop it?"

I grabbed my wristlet taking out my ring putting it on my finger. I felt like I wanted to cry cause I did it again. I let these men lead me on, they give me all these drinks and I can't say no and I fuck up.

"Im a 43 year old woman, Im married YG, I have a 14 year old daughter... and I haven't had a night like last night in a long time."

"What's your point?"

"I- I have to go." I turned to walk away and he stopped me.

"Before you go, I just have to say. I find you very attractive. Im only 24, I know thats a age difference, im old enough to be your son. But all these young broads out here. I don't have a interest in, I always had a interest in older woman like yourself, I mean if it's alright with you i'd like to continue-"

I listened to him talk while in my mind I had flashbacks of last night. It was something i'd never felt before, now Keenon was getting pretty old and he couldn't keep up anymore. Our sex was short, but this... this I could get used too. The way he kissed down my spine and made my back arch while he went in from behind.

"Khia?"

"The sex was good and I haven't got anything like that in a long time?" I blurted out and looked back at his face cause my eyes were roaming his body, his hands were on his hip while he sported his sweats and his v-line was visible. I admired his well cut body, and his dark mocha skin tone.

He scuffed and shook his head smiling. "So im taking that as in yes you'll give me your number?"

I nodded going over to the nightstand writing down my number and left out of the room. I called Layla and luckily she was leaving the room when I left. I looked at her and she looked at me.

"I won't tell if you won't." She looked me deep in my eyes and I nodded. Over the years me and Layla have been becoming what I would say some boss ass bitches, we started doing alot of shit together and we had alot of secrets and this is why we were friends.