▪️12▪️

Khia

I heard men laughing whenever me and Penny had got back from the nail shop.

"Sounds like your uncle and dad are getting along."

"About time." Penny grabbed her bag of clothes and proceeded to her room.

I joined the two outside on our patio greeting Keenon with a kiss, he was sleeping this morning when I left so I think he was kind of excited to see me. Cause he couldn't keep his hands off me and I immediately knew what he was trying to get into tonight.

Penny

I looked at my clock and it read 11:23, I didn't have anything else to do. I barely had friends, well the ones I did have their parents gave them a little more leeway. Because of who my dad was, he was sooo overprotective of me and I absolutely hated it.

I heard a loud thud and some grunts and I immediately knew my parents were at it again. And they didn't care if I heard them either. I sighed grabbed my earplugs and turned on Byrson Tiller Been That Way, I laid down and closed my eyes so I could sleep and drain them out.

-

I jumped when strong arms grabbed me making my earphones fall out of my ear. I looked around my room and it was two people, it looked like a girl and a man. The man covered my mouth so I couldn't scream but believe me I tried.

"Mom!"

"Shutup you little bitch!" The girl  grabbed my face and pushed it away. "Tape her mouth! Now!"

Keenon

I shot at the car repeatedly thinking that was going to do something about it, but it didn't. I mean I literally was outside in my boxers trying to save my daughter but I wasn't fast enough. Who would do something like this?

Khia was on the porch crying and calling everyone she could, the only people she knew to call was her brother and Layla. By this time I was heated. "MAN FUCK!" I threw the gun and it hit the car window shattering the glass.

"C'mon babe, lets go inside and wait for everyone to come."

This shit couldn't be happening, someone is out always after my family. It never failed. Now it was time to get my old crew back. I had to be YG... the YG that gang banged and killed niggas. The nigga I said i'd never go back to a day in my life, but if you fucked with my family. You fucked with me.