▪️ 6 ▪️

I texted Keenon telling him I crashed at Layla's house, but we all know that was a lie.

"So, other then that.. were you aware. Did you like it?" I poured my milk into my cereal, me and Layla haven't been sleep all night. We left the hotel at 5 in the morning and it was now 7 o'clock am.

"I mean yeah, his ding a ling is big, girl its huge! Khia you need to be single, why are you married." Layla laughed and I laughed.

"I don't know, because... well you know why."

"I feel like a player with you girl."

"A player?"

"Girl we damn near 50 and we sleeping with 20 year olds."

"Don't make us sound like sluts, we were just drunk thats all, but they not gonna tell anyone. We'll at least Kyrie isn't. Just imagine how many people have one night stands, it's nothing major. The rappers have them, so what."

"You right, but... im not married, you are."

"Layla, I told you I can get more pleasure from a toy more then im getting from Keenon right now."

She laughed and I shook my head cause it was the damn truth. He's becoming a minute man, and I was getting motha fucking tied of it.

YG

"Penny, you talk to your mom?"

"Yeah, she told me she crashed at Aunt Layla house."

"Okay, she told me the same thing, just making sure."

"Why you so worried, when she here all you do is sleep."

"Mind your business lil girl, she my wife. I suppose to be worried about her."

Penny rolled her eyes and I just shrugged it off cause she get the attitude from her momma anyway.

"Dad, who is Isaiah, everytime I ask mom she doesn't wanna talk about it, but-"

"He's dead." I cut her off and she just looked at me and then back at the tv. I know I shouldn't have said it like that to her but she didn't need to know that right now. "Why you ask?"

"Well, the other day. When mom dropped me off at the mall with my friends, ya know doing teenage things. Some man was like-"

I listened to Penny tell me what this nigga told her and I instantly grew frustrated and mad.

"And how did this man look?"

"Like the one on the picture mom showed me."

If you wanted to know how I was looking right now, I was looking like Mr

If you wanted to know how I was looking right now, I was looking like Mr.Krabs, i'd never been so confused in my life. If this was true, if he was alive, I needed answers, the club.. what happened, did I miss when I shot him? Did he fake his death, why is this happening. I went in my bedroom to get my phone to call Khia, she answered on the third ring and I told her to get over here immediately.

-

"Keenon, you said it yourself he's dead okay."

"Khia, im starting to second guess it man. He can't be, I mean you saw him, Tee Cee saw him, he had a conversation with our daughter."

"I know, I hear you, but do you seriously think one person would go through so much trouble to fake their death."

"Not unless they had help."

-short chapter, how do you guys feel about it so far?
-don't be afraid to share what you feel & also like the chapters as you read