Chapter Five

Quality Friend Time

"Fuck, Max! You're hurting her!"

"Well, what do you expect, Ross? This isn't a damn pillow, of course it hurts!"

KP screeched again. She struggled in Ross' grasp. I wasn't yet done with the syringe, since there was still fluids in it. It was difficult, but I finally finished up with the her. As soon as Ross loosened his grip, KP distanced herself from us. She hissed, before fleeing the room. I sigh. That definitely wasn't the easiest thing to do.

"She's never gonna trust me again" I say.

"She's not gonna trust me. I'm the one who held her down, preventing her escape. Jeez, she's going to hate me" Ross says sadly.

"I doubt that. You feed her everyday, so she probably won't hate you" I argue.

"..."

"Oh, stop worrying about it, Ross. If it makes you happy, I'll force Tim to help me. What do you say?" I offer.

"...Yeah. I think I'd like that better" he's says just over a whisper. I can't help but smile at him.

I nod. "Okay. TIM TIM!"

He comes into the room with potato chips. His face is covered in crumbs, making him look stupider than he is. He wears a confused look.

"What did I do? Look, if it's about me accidentally dropping your mac-n-cheess last week, I already gave you a few new packs. I thought we were even!" he blurts out. I sigh in exasperation.

"We are. It's just that from now on, you're gonna have to help me give KP her dose of medicine. Wether you like it or not" I say before Tim can argue. He pouts like a two year old.

"Uh, fine. But I'm only holding her down. I'm not using that Goddamn needle" he says defiantly before walking out the room. I frown as he drops a few chip crumbs. Slob.

"Hey, thumb! When's the Chinese getting here?" I yell at him.

"I dunno! Maybe never, for all I care!" He shouts back. I scowl.

Eventually, the door bell rings. (A/N I have no idea how apartments work. So correct me if I'm wrong about anything apartment-related) I want to make Ross or Tim answer it, but I don't feel like yelling again. I open the door too see a young man looking about my age standing there with a bag. Probably holding our food.

"Hi. I have Chinese food for... Tim Tim The Magnificent?" He says politely. I groan inwardly. Tim, why won't you put your real surname?