Chapter Six

See You Later Alligator

It's been at least a week since we'd found out that KP had food poisoning. Tim and I'd given her the medicine she'd needed, him holding her down, and me piercing her with the syringe. Although she was much better than before, KP still needs her meds. She's not coming near me for a while.

I'm editing one of Ross' videos at the moment. The fan fiction he'd read with me, to be precise. I am very thankful that it was an X Reader, rather than Mithross. I'd have been blushing even more than I did in that video. A Max X Reader is bad enough. 

I'm halfway done with the editing, when Adam comes up to me. 

"Hiya there, Max! Ross and John and me are gonna go over to Sushi Kashiba right now. Ross is asking Red and Em if they wanna come, since everyone else is doing their own thing for lunch break. Wanna come?" He asks. 

(A/N Idk if they actually go to Sushi Kashiba. It's only the name of a restaurant I know of. So don't go there an expect the guys to be there, m'kay?)

I have to admit, sushi is pretty great, so I accept. "Sure. Why not?"

"Okay then! Since I haven't done a vlog in a while for SkyDoesThings, I'ma bring the camera. So get ready for some close-up shots of your beautiful face, Max" he teases. I scowl at him.

Just then, Emily comes up with Ross. He says, "Red didn't want to come. He says he's gonna hang with some friends from his high school"

Adam groans. "Aww, but then we can't capture any Redney moments!"

I've had about enough of his fanboy. Even though he wasn't talking about Ross and I, it was still getting on my nerves. "Jeez, Adam. Does everything have to be about a ship? You're being a Jess" I say, irritated.

Adam wears a fake look of offence. "How dareth of you! I am Adam the fanboy, not Jess the fan fic writer!" He says in a Viking accent.

Emily scoffs like a sassy woman. "That's Adam for you"

"Speak for yourself. You'd hung Tim Tim's son in your room! And you were clearly planning to kill us all. You had a damn knife and our pictures with you, Em!" Adam shoots back cheekily, referring to MTV Cribs Parody we'd done earlier.

"And you were planned to be the first to go" Emily says.

Ross snaps his fingers. "Em, coming in with them comebacks!"

"How do I survive work?" I say good-heartedly.

"Yeah, I don't know how I survive whenever I make you... Mad Max" Adam says that last part nervously.

"Save it for SkyDoesThings" I say.

"Ooh, you better get ready to run as soon as that camera's on, Adam!" Ross says.