Wow

"This has to be the perfect birthday party I ever have!" Eve squealed. Mike smiled at her and took a seat beside her on their couch. Eve had a notebook on her lap and a pen out to take notes. Eve's 25th birthday was next weekend and she was beyond excited. It was going to be the first birthday in years where Randy will be present. And a part of her hopes Mike will finally propose to her.

Mike opened the can of pop and took a sip as he stared down at the notes. "Vodka. Definitely Vodka" he said approvingly.

Eve chewed on her lower lip and looked at some cake designs. "How about this one?" she asked, as she held up a picture of a cake decorated in black and white flowers. Mike took a long look at it and made an 'eh' face. Eve nodded and placed the photo down as she picked up the next one. The two continued to look through designs for cakes and jot down who to invite for the party.

Randy walked through the front door and into the living room. He found his sister and Mike on the couch heavily engaged in something. He cleared his throat and they both looked up at him quizzically. "What's up guys?" he asked them casually.

Mike looked at Eve and she stood up from the couch as she placed everything on the coffee table. She walked over to Randy and smiled widely. "You're the first one I'm inviting to my birthday party!" she said excitedly. Randy nodded slowly and remembered that it was indeed Eve's 25th birthday. He missed her past birthdays, but this year he was going to be here to celebrate it. Certainly Eve was too happy about this to stay mad at him about last night. He was about to say something when Eve cut him off, "Oh and you are welcome to bring a date," she told him.

He nodded and suddenly his phone started ringing. He pulled it out of his pocket and once he saw who was calling he looked at Eve nervously.

"Are you going to get that?" she asked him.

"Actually I have to go. I'll be back later tonight. Don't cook me dinner" he said before he started to walk out the living room.

Eve followed him out. "Why not? Is there something important?" she asked now more curious.

Randy nervously rubbed the back of his neck as he walked towards the front door. "Um, well Kelly and I are going on a date," he said slowly.

"What?! Randy how many times do I tell you! Hands off on Kelly! You can't-"

"Can you relax? She's not even as worried as you are," he told her.

"That's probably because she doesn't know you're going back to New York!" Eve yelled at him.

"Eve, let it go, I'm sure Randy knows what he's doing" Mike interrupted as he joined them.

"Yeah, what Mike said. Plus Kelly totally knows, she just likes me back THAT much" he flashed a smile at Eve before he headed out. Eve crossed her arms against her chest and frowned. She didn't know where Randy and Kelly's little thing was going to end up.

Kelly paced around in front of her closet. She didn't know if she was doing the right thing by going. Everything took her by surprise nowadays. Randy was starting to hit on her and she noticed it too quick, and now it came to the point where he asked her on a date. She sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Will you relax? Let's find you something to wear" Layla said, as she stood up from Kelly's bed and started to raid her closet.

Kelly watched Layla and then she sat on the carpeted floor. She started to draw imaginary circles in the carpet. All of her college years, there was only one thing she wanted and that was to go on a date with Randy Orton. 5 years later she gets her wish and why doesn't she feel right about it? What was Randy's real intention? And why did he start flirting with her out of the bloom? All these questions were starting to bug her. "Oooh, I really like this one!" Layla yelled.

Kelly looked up. It was one her best dresses. It was a gold one-shoulder dress that ended above her knees. She knew this was even way too good for a date with Randy. But something told her to go ahead and wear it. She grabbed the dress from Layla and walked into her bathroom. Minutes later she came out and Layla hugged her so tightly. "I would totally make love to you if I were a boy" she said.

Kelly laughed and tried to wiggle free from Layla's strong hold. "Thanks Lay" she whispered. She stood in front of her mirror as she began to do her makeup.

"So you know what you're doing, right?" Chris asked Randy. Randy nodded and stuffed the papers in his pockets.

Chris raised his eyebrow at Randy making him shrug. "Making it casual," he mumbled.

"I hope your boss chose the right person," Chris said as sarcasm poured in his voice. Randy rolled his eyes at him and looked at his phone. It was 6:45PM and he had to pick up Kelly.

"I have to go," he said quickly.

"Orton I hope you know this is serious, nothing to fool around with. You didn't come here on vacation," Chris warned him. Randy nodded again and turned around. Chris placed his hand on Randy's shoulder, turning him around again. "You might need this," he said shoving a gun to Randy.

Randy scoffed at it. "You're kidding right? I already have one," he said pushing it back. Chris nodded and walked off as Randy headed in the opposite direction.

Randy rung Kelly's doorbell and waited patiently. A minute later the door opened to reveal Kelly, in a beautiful gold one-shoulder dress. Her hair was curled and fell below her chest. She looked nervous and uneasy and Randy immediately looked past her shoulder. He saw no one. He slowly took Kelly's hand and led her out of her house and to his car. The car he was given today. Kelly stared at the black hummer and her eyes flickered to Randy.

"I didn't know you had-"

"So I'm really excited about this date. I'm glad you're coming. Thought I'd have to wait outside for a good few hours until you make up your mind" he said chuckling. A smile spread across Kelly's lips and she got into the passenger side.