I'm happy

Kelly paced around her house. It had been one month since Kelly and Randy got together, and since she got back to L.A. Everything went well. Randy called her almost everyday, and if he couldn't call he remembered to text her. But there was one problem. Kelly's doorbell rung and she immediately ran towards it and opened it. Alex and Eve walked in together. After returning from New York, Alex had asked Eve to go on a date with him. Even though Eve couldn't still get over Mike she gave Alex a chance and they have been dating ever since. Eve pulled Kelly in for a hug. "What's wrong?" Eve asked Kelly.

Kelly sighed and took a seat on the steps. She buried her head in the palm of her hands. Alex and Eve exchanged glances. "What is it Kel?" Alex asked.

"I'm pregnant" Kelly whispered.

Eve's mouth dropped. She looked at Alex wide eye. Alex closed his eyes trying to process what Kelly had just told him. He couldn't understand how Kelly got pregnant. "How..." he trailed off.

"Randy and I had sex when we went to New York. We didn't use protection and I wasn't on any birth control since I was wearing a purity ring. It was just all in the moment" she said worried. She had no clue how to explain this to Randy. A baby in their life already? He wouldn't want that. Not with what he was doing at the moment.

"Look, Kelly, you have to get ready. We need to leave for Phil and Layla's wedding right now. Randy will be there, you can explain it to him later" Eve said slowly. She didn't want Kelly getting mad at her. Kelly nodded and stood up to go find something to wear. Eve faced Alex once Kelly was gone. "What do you think will happen?" she asked him.

Alex shook his head as he wrapped his arms around Eve and laid a kiss on her forehead. "Hopefully Randy won't freak out" he whispered, so Kelly wouldn't be able to hear them talk. Eve nodded and laid her head on Alex's chest.

Kelly stood in front of her mirror adjusting the white strapless dress. It fell short to her mid thighs, and had a glittery silver lining right under her bust. She stood straight and smiled a little at her reflection. A part of her was really excited to see Randy and the other part of her was scared. Kelly grabbed her clutch and made her way back downstairs.

Eve smiled up at her as she approached them. "You look beautiful," she whispered.

"Thanks" Kelly said, pulling a lock of her hair behind her ear.

They arrived to the chapel where the wedding was taking place. People stood outside waiting for more people to arrive. Kelly was in the circle with Eve and Alex. Her eyes wandered the driveway to see if Randy was coming. He promised he'd be here. Finally a black jeep pulled in and he stepped out of it. He was wearing a white button down. Over the course of the month Randy's scruffy beard returned and he looked sexy as hell. Once his eyes laid on her, he smirked and jogged towards her. Kelly ran up to him. Randy wrapped his arms around her and picked her up as Kelly started to kiss him. She missed everything about him. She giggled when he set her back down.

"Babe, I missed you," he rasped. Kelly closed her eyes as the chills went down her spine.

She bit down on her lower lip and looked up to meet his gaze. "I miss you too," she whispered back. Randy grabbed Kelly's hand and started to lead her somewhere.

"Where are you guys going? The wedding's about to start!" Eve yelled after them.

Randy shrugged and continued to lead Kelly to the back of the chapel. Once they made it there he had her backed against the wall. Kelly shook her head and grinned at him. He played with her hair and met her eyes.

"God, I've missed kissing you," he whispered. His lips came in contact with hers and immediately Kelly gripped his back. Slowly he made his way along Kelly's jaw and finally to her neck.

She gasped and slightly pushed him. "Randy you can't. The wedding's going to start," she whispered. He shook his head and continued to suck on her skin. "C'mon Randy, I have to tell you something" she begged. Randy finally pulled his lips off her neck and stared at her. Kelly looked down as she played with the buttons on his shirt. "I'm pregnant," she whispered. Randy's hands immediately fell from her waist. He looked at her surprised. He never expected to hear this, so soon.

"Guys! Come inside, they're going to exchange their vows!" Alex yelled. Randy and Kelly snapped their heads in his direction. Finally Randy walked away with Alex as Kelly stood leaning against the wall. She sighed loudly and walked behind them back into the chapel.

"I now pronounce you two husband and wife," the priest said as Phil and Layla kissed. They finally pulled away and looked out to the crowd as everyone clapped and cheered. Layla and Phil walked down the aisle and past Kelly. Kelly looked at Randy who stayed quiet. He was just staring at Phil and Layla who were heading outside.

After everyone left the chapel, only Randy and Kelly remained. Randy walked up to her and grabbed her waist as he pulled her closer to him. "I'm sorry for reacting that way" he apologized. Kelly continued to look down. "I'm more than happy to have you and a mini us," he told her. Kelly finally looked up and met his eyes.

"Really?" she asked.

He nodded and brought his lips down to hers. "I don't want to force you to move to New York with me, but I'd really like you to come there" he said.

Kelly thought for a moment, "I guess I could find another fashion designing job there. I mean I don't want you to quit your job," she said.

Randy kissed her forehead. "I love you so much. And I'm ready for us, I promise" he said.

Kelly nodded and played with the buttons on his shirt. She looked up and kissed the side of his mouth. "So do you like a boy or a girl?" she asked, as she bit down on her lower lip.

Randy chuckled and then shrugged. "I'm happy with any baby, because it's going to be ours" he said. Kelly laid her head against his chest.

Sometimes you don't trust people with your heart because you're afraid people would break it and hand it back to you. You're scared to make it work because you might make a mistake. But it's all about giving that heart a break from all its wounds. Restoring a relationship might be one of the hardest things in life, but it's worth it in the long run.

Last chapter NXT