You get drunk easily

Randy took a good look at Kelly who was wearing a white strapless dress. It hugged her curves perfectly, slightly turning him on. He licked his lips and smiled at her. "The things I'd do" he mumbled to himself. Kelly looked up at him and pulled in her eyebrows. She couldn't quite hear what he said and he shook his head. They were standing outside of Eve's house.

Randy led Kelly to the packed house filled with drunken adults. He kept his grip tightly on her, afraid to let her go. His eyes scanned the room and it fell on his group of friends. Kelly noticed how both Layla and Phil were there but on opposite ends. They made no eye contact whatsoever. She looked at Phil and frowned. She never thought he would end up like one of those jerks. If he loved Layla, he should just go on and marry her. Randy sighed and moved his head so his lips were by Kelly's ear. "I'm going to get us something to drink. Stay here, okay?" he asked. Kelly nodded and watched as Randy pushed through everyone.

She was shortly after joined by Eve who ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "Oh my gosh! This is amazing!" Eve yelled over the music.

Kelly laughed and nodded in agreement. "Happy birthday" she said smiling. Eve thanked her and moved onto her other friends. Kelly looked around, hoping Randy would be back. She rolled her eyes once she saw the Bella twins all over Randy, both on either side of him, touching him and giggling. Inside she was fuming with jealousy but she tried her best not to stare.

After a couple of minutes she looked at her phone. She got tired of waiting for Randy. She had a couple of drinks by now, each time snatching it from Alex when he returned with a new bottle. She shook her head and held it in the palm of her hands, trying to stop the dizziness she felt. Alex shook his head disappointed at her and made his way back to the kitchen.

"Hey, you okay?"

Kelly moved her eyes up to find Cody Rhodes, standing before her. She shook her head at him and he chuckled as he stuck his hand out to her. She took it and he hoisted her up on her feet. "Maybe dancing can make it feel better?" he asked softly.

She squinted her eyes and immediately nodded. She felt a bit lonely at the party since her date ditched her after the first two minutes. Maybe she should've come with Cody after all. Cody's hands found its way to Kelly's waist, as she connected her hands behind his neck. "I'm sorry!" she yelled.

"About what?" he asked.

"For ignoring your invite to the party," she told him.

Before Cody could reply, Kelly felt him being ripped away from her. Cody turned around to find Randy behind him. "Thanks, but I can take it from here" he told him.

Cody looked at Kelly, unsure. "Umm..."

"It's fine Cody. You can keep dancing with me!" she said. She grabbed a fistful of his shirt and tried to make him face her but Randy immediately grabbed her arm as he pulled her out of the crowd. "Let me go! I don't want to be your date. I want to be Cody's," she yelled after him.

"You don't mean that" Randy said as he finally reached to the stairs. He started to pull her up and she slowly made her way.

"Yes I do! He's so much nicer, and hot-"

She stopped talking when Randy snapped his head around and glared at her. Kelly looked down and continued to walk up the stairs. They finally reached his bedroom and he closed his door shut and faced her. "Who gave you so many drinks?" he asked.

She crossed her arms against her chest and looked away. "Why do you care?"

"Kelly, you get wasted so easily. Look at you!" he said pointing to her. He ran his hand through his hair roughly and sighed. "I told you not to be around Cody-"

"Don't tell me what to do, you were with the Bella twins!" she yelled at him.

Randy raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "Is that what this is about? They held me down. I was kind of hoping you'd come to get me," he said frowning.

"No!" she slurred. She huffed and looked up at the ceiling. She was going to do it. It might just be the alcohol kicking in, but whether she thought about it or not this is what she wanted to tell him. "This isn't about the Bella twins, this isn't about you going back to New York. This is about why you rejected me five years ago and suddenly want me now!"

Randy stared at her. He didn't expect her to hit him with a question like that. "I-"

"I liked you so fucking much. It took me a whole year to get over that rejection," she yelled. She took a seat on the edge of his bed when she started to feel a little dizzy.

"I never said no to you Kelly," he finally said. Kelly looked up at him and stared at him in confusion.

"I recall you did!" she snapped.

"I told you 'not now' and I still remember. Don't change my words and pretend I rejected you" he glared at her. Kelly felt her stomach flip. Whatever Randy was telling her was false. He was using this situation as an advantage and putting thoughts in her head.

"I'm not dumb Randy-"

"I never said no to you Kelly! I thought about you too" he shot back at her. Kelly wanted to just crawl in a hole. She was now feeling inferior to him. He may have not rejected her and she may have held a grudge against him. She shook her head and placed it in the palms of her hands.

"I'm tired," she whispered. Randy rummaged through his drawers and handed her a pair of his boxers and v-neck. She stared at it and glared at him, "I'm not staying with you here tonight."

Randy rolled his eyes, "Fine, take my bed and I'll take the couch once everyone's gone" he said. Kelly grabbed the clothing and waited till Randy left the room before she stripped away her dress. She slid on his boxers and pulled his v-neck over her head. His shirt smelled just like him and she inhaled as she closed her eyes. She felt sleepy now, and his bed was just calling her name. She crawled into the bed and pulled the covers over her body, and immediately she passed out.