I don't want 2 hurt u

Randy finally changed into his sweats and walked out of the bathroom. Kelly was seated on the bed looking at her hands. He walked over and grabbed a pillow from the bed and she stared at him confused. "I'll go sleep on the couch. You can have the bed," he said before he started to make his way to the door.

"No" Randy turned around and looked at Kelly. She bit her lower lip and played with the end strands of her hair. "You can stay here. I don't mind," she whispered.

Randy pointed behind him, "Are you sure? Because I don't mind taking the couch."

She nodded and Randy dropped the pillow back on the bed and got in. Kelly slid in beside him, and Randy turned off the lamp that was on the bedside table. The room fell dark and Kelly slowly made out Randy's face in it. Her fingers lightly brushed his cheek and then his jaw. "You know, you don't have to get into fights because of me," she whispered. Randy's arm immediately snaked around her waist and pulled her closer to him. She felt her chest moving against his with each breath.

Randy sighed. "I'm sorry I wasn't there when Cody was causing you trouble," he whispered back.

Kelly shook her head, "It's not your fault."

"I just hurt a lot of people and I don't think I do it intentionally," he said

Kelly could hear the sadness in his voice. She reached up and softly kissed his lips. "You didn't hurt anyone. Your mom is up there watching you and believe me she is so proud of you" Kelly whispered.

Randy nodded, "But Eve, she felt every pain by herself. I should've been there for her."

"You didn't know Randy. You can't just put the blame on you for something you didn't do intentionally. She had all of us with her. Eve's happy now that you finally came to visit her. And most importantly she's glad you're doing something good in New York. Isn't that all that matters? What's happening in the present?" she asked.

"I know" he sighed. After a few seconds he said, "And then there's you. I don't know how to apologize to you for what-"

He stopped talking when he was interrupted with a kiss from Kelly. The kiss grew intense and very heated. Randy placed the palm of his hand on her cheek, deepening it, and Kelly tugged on his lower lip. Randy lightly groaned and Kelly immediately giggled, pulling away. "Don't worry about me. You've spent most of your time here with me, and I'm sort of feeling special" she said laughing.

Randy kissed her forehead. "You are special... to me," he whispered. Kelly closed her eyes and with that she drifted off to the sleep. Randy stayed up for a while, just thinking. All that ran on his mind was whether he truly fell for Kelly? He didn't think he'd see her when he came back in town. He thought after college that was the last of her. Sure he's been with a couple of girls over the years but no one has made him question his priorities. He felt like he needed to protect Kelly for some reason. He didn't want to hurt her a second time. No. He wanted to love her. He wanted her to feel the same way back.

Phil was cooking breakfast for everyone when Layla joined him in the kitchen. She was tired from last night. All that swimming plus seeing the fight between Randy and Cody, really tired her. She yawned and Phil turned to see who it was. He gave her a small smile and worked on the eggs again. Layla sighed and took a seat on the counter. "Did you sleep well?" she asked him.

Phil shrugged and lifted the pan off the stove as he scraped the eggs onto the plates. "I guess I was okay. What about you?" he asked casually. It was actually killing him how he couldn't sleep beside Layla, and wrap his arms around her.

Layla shrugged as well. "A little tired, that's all " she said. Phil nodded and handed her the plates with eggs and toast. She took it and began to eat as Mike and the Bella twins joined them. They all sat in the living room as they began to watch some TV.

Shortly after Eve and Alex joined them. Eve didn't bother glancing at Alex or acknowledging him. If he was going to be rude to her, she could do the same back. She sat next to Mike and pecked his lips quickly before eating. Alex rolled his eyes and took a seat between Phil and Layla. Phil looked around the room and swallowed his food. "Where's Randy and Kelly?" he asked.

"Probably still sleeping" Alex said shrugging.

"Should I check on them?" Eve asked.

Layla shook her head, "Who knows what they're doing?" she said laughing. The group began to laugh a long until Kelly and Randy came downstairs. They all watched them silently and then began to snicker. Randy took Kelly's hand in his and she smiled up at him.

"Thanks for last night" he whispered in her ear.

She bit her lower lip and tucked her hair behind her ear. Before she could lean in to give him a kiss Brie Bella stood beside Randy. "Randy, so I heard you're an FBI agent. That's hot. I'm pretty sure you have plenty of girls back in New York," she said winking at him. Kelly raised her eyebrow at Brie. Then it occurred to her that Randy could possibly have someone back in New York. She turned her body away from them and grabbed a plate from the cabinet. She walked away and to the table.

Randy sighed and looked at Brie. "I'm single Brie," he said.

"Are you hinting at something Randy?" Brie asked playing with her hair.

Randy placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her. "You're gorgeous Brie, but trust me I'm not for you. I have to restore a relationship I never got to have," he whispered as he looked over at Kelly.

Brie furrowed her eyebrows and moved her eyes to see whom Randy was talking about. She smiled at Kelly and shook her head. "She's precious. Don't screw her over Randy" Brie said before walking off.

"I won't" Randy whispered under his breath.