I don't feel the same way

Kelly and Layla got out of the water and grabbed their towels as they wrapped it around their bodies. They started to walk back to the cottage and before Kelly went in she took another look at Randy. He seemed so happy and free and she couldn't help but smile. This guy deserved the best and she felt stupid for thinking wrongly of him. She entered the cottage after Layla and before making their way upstairs, Layla grabbed Kelly's arm. Kelly looked at her confused. "What's up Lay?" she asked.

"I don't think I want to spend the night with Phil in that room" she said, worried. Maybe her temptations will get the best of her. She sighed and took a seat on the steps. Kelly sat next to her and grabbed her hand.

"Hey, you know Mike and Eve only put you guys together so you can fix your problems" Kelly assured her.

"That's the thing. There wouldn't be any problem if Phil just asked me to marry him" she said feeling defeated.

"Remember when Randy told you to give it some time and that he'll come around?" Kelly asked. Layla nodded and Kelly continued to speak, "Well, just wait. You can't expect him to let go of his pride and already stoop down. Men's mentality" Kelly told her.

Layla nervously laughed. "Some mentality" she said. She stood up, followed by Kelly and started climbing the steps. "I guess the plus is that we have two separate beds in that room" she mentioned.

Kelly slowed her paced and stared at Layla's back. "What?"

Layla nodded and continued her way up. "Randy and I have to share a bed. That's not-" she stopped talking when Layla snapped her head around and grinned at Kelly. Kelly lightly laughed and finally reached to the top of the stairs. They said goodnight and parted ways. Kelly entered her and Randy's bedroom and grabbed her clothes before entering the bathroom. She came out shortly after with her pajama shorts and a white tank top. Her hair was still wet after showering and she decided to go back downstairs. She opened her door and flinched when she saw Cody standing right in front of her. For a minute she forgot that Cody was at the cottage with them. He started to walk into her room and she placed her hands on her hip.

"I'm sorry, I didn't let you in," she said, a little too rudely. Cody turned to look at her and she noticed he still had the cut across his cheek. Except it looked better than before. He looked tired, as if he hasn't slept for days and he walked closer to Kelly making her back away.

"I don't want you to think I'm a horrible person," he said.

"I don't think that Cody" she said softly.

He nodded, "Good good" he said looking down. He lifted his head up and gave her a small smile. "You don't like Randy, do you?" he asked. Kelly raised her eyebrows and stared at him. She began to stutter and he took more steps closer to her. He placed his hands on her shoulders making her stiffen up. "Kelly, what are you going to do when Randy goes back to New York?" he asked.

"I'll think about that when the times come," she said sternly.

Cody sighed and dropped his hands from her shoulder. He turned around so his back was facing to her. "I'm trying so hard dammit!" he yelled, making Kelly jump a bit. She had this worried look on her face, as if Cody might just attack her any minute now.

"I-"

"I don't know what you see in him! Ever since he got here all you've been saying is "Randy, Randy, Randy"" he mocked.

Kelly glared at him. "Stop Cody" she warned.

"NO!"

He turned around and she could see the anger on his face. "I fucking like you so much, and you go for that fucking looking bastard" he said.

"Well, I don't feel that way about you Cody" she said.

Cody felt the anger rise in him. He reached over and roughly grabbed Kelly's wrists making her wince out loud. He grabbed her cheeks and tried to force himself on her but she kept screaming and pushing him off her.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Randy yelled as he entered their room. He looked at Cody and then to Kelly. Kelly's eyes filled with tears, she finally yanked her wrists away from Cody and walked over to Randy, standing behind him as she wrapped her hands around his waist. Randy slightly looked back at her and then glared at Cody. He could've burned a hole in him by now, with that stare. Cody started to back off and Randy grabbed his shirt, bringing him face to face. "That's it. Leave this fucking cottage right now" Randy warned.

Cody pushed his hand away and straightened his shirt. "Or else?"

Randy smirked and slowly unwrapped Kelly's small hands from his waist. Within half a second he was on top of Cody, punching his face continuously. Mike and Phil ran into their room with Eve and Layla following behind. Phil began to pull off Randy from Cody, but Randy pushed him away. Cody got the upper hand meanwhile and sent a punch straight at Randy's jaw. Randy got off of Cody and touched his jaw. "You fucking-" he was going at him again when Phil and Mike held him back. Cody was about to approach Randy and Alex ran in and stopped him.

"Get this sick fuck out of here!" Randy spat.

"Randy! What did he do?" Eve asked, worried.

"He was forcing himself on Kelly! Get him fucking out of here or I'll fucking kill him" Randy roared in anger. Kelly watched horrified. She didn't want Randy to attack Cody again, but it happened for the second time today.

Cody pushed away from Alex. "I'm leaving. You all are just fucked up," he yelled as he walked out. Randy shoved Mike and Phil away from him and walked over to the bed as he took a seat. He touched his jaw and swore out loud.

Eve looked over at Mike, "Can you make sure Cody leaves?" she asked him. Mike nodded and walked out of the room. Layla hugged Kelly tightly and then made her way with Phil back to their rooms.

Alex walked over to Randy and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Glad you got that piece of shit out of here. I didn't feel like sharing a room with him anyways" he said. Randy looked away and Alex shrugged and walked out.

Eve sighed and brought a hand to her forehead. "Randy, what has gotten into you?" When Randy didn't answer she looked at Kelly, "Do something about him," she said before she left.

Kelly closed the door after all of them and turned to Randy. He stood up from the bed and stared at her. "Why was he here?" he asked.

"He asked me what I was going to do after you left to New York."

REVIEW REVIEW:)