Me our him

Kelly shifted in Randy's bed. She groaned because of her pounding head and slowly opened her eyes. The sun reflected off her face and she immediately turned her body over. She took a good look at the room she was in and realized this was Eve's guest bedroom. She jerked up and suddenly remembered what happened last night. She got into a fight with Randy and then passed out. Kelly got off the bed and grabbed her dress as she started to change into it. She picked up her heels and walked out of the room, downstairs.

Lying on the couch, she found a shirtless Randy. She felt bad for having him sleep here than his room. She licked her lips and turned away, walking to Eve's front door. Suddenly she found Mike enter the house, he looked shocked to find her there. His eyes were wide and he stared at her horrified. Kelly was confused. Wasn't Mike here last night for the party? Where could he possibly come home from at 4 in the morning? "Kelly..." he whispered.

"I was just leaving," she said pointing to the door.

He looked upstairs and squinted his eyes. "Eve never told me you were staying the night," he said.

"I don't think she knows" Kelly said softly looking down.

Mike's mouth formed an o-shape and he started nodding. "Okay, well... do you want me to say anything to Randy?" he asked.

Kelly shook her head quickly and walked past him, out the door. She remembered she didn't bring her car, so she had to walk herself home. Just as she was walking she started to think about the night before. Was Randy right? Did he really not reject her and she forgot what happened between them? She felt stupid. She sighed and continued her way home.

Randy groaned and got up from the couch. He stifled a yawn and stretched. He picked up the phone and looked at the time. It was 9am. He had to check up on Kelly. He grabbed his pillow and blanket as he made his way upstairs. Once he got to the guest bedroom he opened the door and found an empty bed. He looked around to see if Kelly was in the bathroom, but there was no sign of her. Her shoes and dress was gone, but his v-neck and boxers were lying on his bed. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. She left without telling him, and it just made him even mad.

Eve joined Randy after a while and hugged him from the back. Randy lightly laughed, trying to push the thought of Kelly from his head. "What's wrong Eve?" he asked. She pulled away and smiled widely at him when he turned to look at her.

"Thank you so much for the bracelet. I absolutely love it!" she squealed, holding up her wrist to show it to him.

He brought Eve in for a hug again and kissed the top of her head. "Anything for you Eve. Love you," he whispered.

Before Eve left she turned to him again, "Oh Randy, you should pack up. We're all heading to Mike's cottage for a few days" she said quickly.

"All? Who else is going?" he asked concerned.

"Phil, Alex, Cody, Layla, the Bella twins, Mike, you and myself" she said grinning. Randy recalled all the names she said and he felt upset. "Oh and Kelly of course! Too bad I didn't let her know. Layla will pick her up" Eve said winking at Randy. Randy looked down and then walked back into his bedroom to pack up.

Kelly groaned as she entered Layla's car. "Why are we doing this? I just want to sleep" she whined.

"No you just want to avoid Randy. Heard you slept over last night" Layla said wiggling her eyebrows.

Kelly gasped and shook her head rapidly. "No!" she huffed. Layla raised her eyebrows and Kelly crossed her arms against her chest. "I was drunk, okay! I just passed out and Randy gave me his bed. He took the couch. I swear" Kelly said lifting her hand up. Layla nodded and continued driving.

"So why are we doing this again?" Kelly asked.

"Well Mike just purposed to Eve, so he wanted to treat everyone and give them a vacation at his cottage. I think it's pretty cool. Not going to work for a while, and relaxing" Layla said sighing.

Kelly brought in her eyebrows and stared at Layla, "Phil will be there" Kelly pointed out.

Layla pursed her lips and gripped the steering wheel tighter when she heard his name. She immediately shrugged like she didn't care and paid attention to the road. Kelly looked out the window and realized she would have to face Randy soon. He was going to ask her questions on why she left without telling him and she wasn't sure if she was ready to answer him. In fact she didn't know if she could talk to him after their fight. She came off completely stupid. Randy left to New York to pursue a career he wanted and she thought he fully rejected her.

After 3 full hours, Layla finally pulled up to a cottage in the woods. The place was huge from the outside, and there was a lake surrounding it. She felt a little happy seeing it. It was going to be a good few days. Maybe. She got out of the car and Alex joined her shortly. Layla gave him a sympathetic look and Kelly quickly caught it. She stared at Alex who was unloading her luggage. His face was unmoving, and he didn't seem the same as he was before. Layla walked into the cottage, and just before Alex was going to roll her luggage away she grabbed his arm. "Alex" she whispered. "What's wrong?"

Alex looked at her and then to the ground. "I told Eve that I loved her," he whispered back.

"And?"

"She showed me her ring and told me she's engaged to Mike now" he sighed and looked away.

Kelly rubbed his back and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry, Alex" she said sincerely. He nodded, and she pulled away from him as the two made their way inside.

Once they got inside, everyone looked at each other. Their luggage's were set in front of them. Mike came into the middle and looked around. "Okay guys we only have 5 rooms in this place. Sorry it's not a palace" he said rolling his eyes. The Bella twins giggled in which no one else found funny. He looked over to Eve who joined him in the center. "Phil and Layla, you guys are going to be sharing a room."

"I don't-" Layla stopped talking when Phil looked at her. He walked over and grabbed her bag before he threw his over his shoulder and walked in the direction of one of the rooms. Layla hung her head low and followed closely behind him.

Eve grinned. "Well since that's clear, you guys can choose your rooms."

The Bella twins went off to retreat their rooms and soon after Alex went. He didn't really care whom he was going to share it with. Kelly stood in the living room and stared at Cody and then Randy. Randy looked like he didn't give a shit. He watched Kelly carefully as she stood there uncomfortably. Cody approached her and placed his hand on her luggage. "Randy can share a room with Alex. You can share a room with me" he whispered to her.

Kelly looked back at Randy, hoping he'd do something but he continued to sit and watch them. His elbows were to his knees and his back sort of hunched over. She sighed and looked at Cody, "I-"

Before she could say anything Cody started rolling her luggage upstairs. Kelly followed him and Randy started rolling his up the stairs as well. Once they reached the top of the stairs, Cody started to head right. "Wrong side Cody" Randy called out. Cody flinched and looked at Randy.

"Huh? I am going-"

"No. That will be mine and Kelly's room," he said pointing to the left. "You can leave her luggage there and head out."

Cody's face flushed in embarrassment. He left Kelly's luggage in the room Randy pointed to and barged out. Kelly closed the door after him and stared at Randy who was smirking.