Chapter 8

Just a filler. Sorry. :/ 

"H-Harry!" Niall shouted his voice cracking. His whole body was shaking, and he dropped the box. He heard running foot steps, but he didn't move. Warm arms wrapped him up in a hug, and he collapsed in his arms.

"Shh its okay." Harry tried to sooth him.

Zayn bent down, and picked up the box. "What the fuck." He whispered. He looked towards Niall, "Do you know him? Why would he do this?"

Niall continued to sob, but shook his head. "Hes going to kill me..." He whispered.

Harry tightened his arms around him, "Never." he hissed.

"I won't let him hurt you."

"But he will. When you aren't around." Niall whispered.

"Zayn, you work in a gym. Why not train him? If none of us are around, he can stick up for himself." Liam spoke up.

They all thought about it, the only sound coming from Nialls trembling lips.

"It could work... We all could work out. If Nathan is serious, then we'll need to be prepared." Louis spoke.

They all agreed, including Niall.

"We'll start tomorrow."

--

Niall sucked in a deep breath; he had sweat dripping down his face, and body.

"Again!" Zayn called.

Niall straightened up, and aimed for Zayn’s hands before punching it.

"Harder Niall!" Zayn called out.

He did it again. Zayn grunted, and stepped back.

"Good job. 5 minute break." He nodded, and walked to his water bottle.

He chugged half of it down, and tried to calm his breathing.

Arms wrapped around his waist, and he automatically knew it was Harry. He leaned back into him, and sighed.

"You look sexy right now..." Harry breathed into his ear.

"All sweaty, and out of breath..." He trailed off.

Nialls face turned red, all the way up to his ears. He ducked his head down.

"Harry..." Niall breathed. He turned in his arms, and wrapped his arms around Harry’s neck.

"I want to take you out tomorrow." Niall spoke out confidently.

Harry smirked, but he was well surprised.

"Like a date?"

"Yes."

Harry grinned, and nodded. He planted a kiss on Nialls forehead, "You're getting confident."

Before Niall could respond, Zayn called him back to train.

Letting go of each other, they parted and went separate ways. Niall walked over to Zayn, and Harry joined Louis and Liam.

Harry pulled his gloves back on, and joined the 2 boys at the punching bags.

"So, you and Niall, huh?" Louis said playfully.

Harry shrugged, but sent Louis a wink.

"I think they will make a cute couple." Liam said.

Louis nodded in agreement, "Agreed. Don't be too rough with him." Louis sent Harry a wink.

They chuckled, "I really like him, Lou. I don't want him just for sex."

Louis nodded, "I know. You both were made for each other. You both are changing each other, but its a good change.. He’s not so... you know..." Louis struggled to find the right word.

"He’s not so innocent, anymore. You got him to open up and see the real world, and you aren’t so reserved anymore."

Harry shook his head, "Niall will always be innocent, but he’s going to know people aren't always good. He just needed someone to show him that. His friend Alfie didn't show him. He supported the way Niall was. I'm not saying something is wrong with him, but it’s not healthy the way he thinks."

"You should see the way he looks at you. It’s the way I look at Zayn." Liam commented.

"You saved him. He’s always going to be grateful."

-- 

“Come on, Niall. Lock your elbows, move your feet closer, and put all your power into that fist.” Zayn demanded.  

Niall took in a deep breathe, and did as Zayn said.

“Good job, you’re getting it! You’re done for the day. It’s getting late; but same time tomorrow.” Zayn gave him a pat on the back, before walking off to the showers.

Niall collected his belongings, and headed for the door. He was surprised to see Harry standing there, waiting for him.

“Harry, you’re still here?” Niall asked shocked. Harry nodded, and gave him a small smile.

“Yeah, I didn’t want you to walk home by yourself. Its late, anything could happen.” He remarked.

Niall nodded, and they both headed out the doors.

Halfway through the walk, Niall felt something warm touching his hand, glancing down; he saw it was Harry’s hand.

He smiled, and intertwined their fingers together.

Harry smiled, “Would your mum mind if I stayed tonight? My mum isn’t home; she had a date with my step dad.”

Niall shrugged, “She won’t care. She loves you.” He giggled.

--

Harry rummaged through Niall’s closet while he took a shower. He pulled out pajama bottoms, they were green and black, and took off his shirt, leaving his chest bare.

He turned on the TV, turning it to a music channel before lying back on the bed, waiting for Niall.

He started to doze off, when Niall stepped out in just sweatpants, giving Harry a view of his chest.

“Looking good, babe.” Harry smirked at Nialls red face.

“Harry…” Niall whined, embarrassed, and tried to cover himself up.

“No, don’t!” Harry said quickly, pulling the shirt out of his hands. He wrapped his arms around Nialls waist, and nuzzled his nose with his.

“Lets go to bed.” 

--

Question: I want to start a new story soon, and I am thinking of doing Zouis, but would you rather me have the main character a girl, or Zouis? 

 10 votes for next chapter!