Chapter 10

"You think you can get away with dumping ice cream on me?" Nathan spoke harshly towards Harry.

Harry was pinned against the lockers by Nathan's friends, but he wasn't scared.

Nathan waited for Harry to respond, but when he got nothing back, he sent his fist towards Harry's gut.

Harry grunted, and instinctly bent forward but Nathan's friends, Jay and Tay, whose real names were Jason and Taylor, slammed him back against the lockers.

"This is just a warning, Styles. Don't make me warn you again." Nathan narrowed his eyes.

"Jay, Tay, lets go."

They let go of Harry, and followed close behind. Jay and Tay were actually twins. Tay was 7 minutes older, and sometimes couldn't stand his brother.

Jay, on the other hand, had a huge secret that he's always hid including family. He was bisexual.

He had a girlfriend, but he couldn't stop himself from staring at a guy if he thought he was cute. He always felt bad when he beat up someone for being gay, the guilt would haunt him all night.

Harry watched them walk away, and he rubbed his stomach, grimcing in pain. It was the middle of 5th period, and he was on his way to the office.

He hadn't seen Niall all day, and he was wondering if he even showed up to school today. Their date was still fresh in his memory, and every time he thought about the way Niall's lips felt of his, he would smile.

Niall's lips felt rough, but soft. He knew Niall wasn't used to kissing, but he didn't mind teaching him.

Harry walked into the office, and was told to go see the principal.

He knocked on the door, and waited until he was told to come in.

"Harry, good you're here. Sit, please." Mr. Burns said when he got glance of him.

Mr. Burns was young, mid 30's. He had the girls, and some guys, swooning over him. He was still attractive for being in his 30's.

"Harry I am a little concered with your grades. You've never been down to a D. Is anything going on at home?"

Harry quickly shook his head, "No of course not. Its just... I don't understand any of it." He lied. He actually knew all the stuff, but he didn't want to tell Mr. Burns he was distracted by someone.

"Well then I will give you a tutor. She is a lovely girl, very smart."

Harry groaned internally, but nodded.

"She will meet you in the library after school. Don't stand her up, or I will give you a detention."

Harry nodded, and with a sigh dragged himself out of the office.

A tutor, really? He scolded himself.

--

Harry was missing Niall, a lot. He seen him in lunch, but lunch was only 45 minutes long and that wasn't enough time. He was physically craving Niall's presense.

How did I ever let someone affect me this much?

He asked himself. He knew Niall wouldn't hurt him, but he didn't want to take a chance of a bigger heart break.

I just wont get attached. He thought. Shit, Im already attached.

--

Harry made his way into the library, on search of finding his new tutor. He had no clue what her name was because Mr. Burns didn't tell him that useful information.

There were only 2 people in there, the librarian, and a girl sitting at the table with books surronding her.

Well that was easy.

He walked up to the girl, who spun around and stood up at the sound of his foot steps.

"Hi, you must be Harry. I'm Lea." She stuck her hand out, and they shook hands.

"You don't sound from around here. Where are you from?" Harry asked.

"Germany." She said, while gesturing him to sit.

"I am actually new here. My parents divorced, and my father forced me to live with him and his new girlfriend." She rolled her eyes.

"Lets get started, then."

For the next hour, Lea went over things Harry already knew, but he pretended not too.

He actually liked Lea, she was easy to get along with, and she was funny.

Lea packing brought Harry out of his thoughts, "Well i will see you next week?" She asked.

"You should sit with me and my friends at lunch. I mean if you want."

Lea thought for a minute before nodding with the biggest smile on her face.

"Thank you, I will see you at lunch tomorrow!" She said excitedly, before making her way out.

Harry followed shortly after, taking his time to pack his belongings.

"Are you home?" He texted to Niall.

He put his phone back in his pocket, and made his way outside. He stopped short when he seen it was raining.

"You've got to be kidding me." He mumbled.

"Harry! Do you need a ride home?" It was Lea.

He made his way over to her, "Yes please."

He got in, and checked his phone. No new text message.

He frowned, and leaned his head back. Niall never ignored him.

Harry gave directions to his house, and within 10 minutes was standing on his porch.

"Thank you, Lea!" He shouted to her as she drove away.

He unlocked the door, and walked in. Checking his phone again, he sighed in relief when he had a message.

Thinking it was Niall, he quickly checked it. But it wasn't. It was Louis.

He groaned frustrated, and made his way to his room.

"Have you heard from Niall?" Harry texted Louis back.

"Yeah, we're playing video games. All the boys are here. We tried looking for you after school, but we seen you were busy with the new girl." His reply came a few minutes later.

"She was tutoring me."

"If you say so. When do you ever need tutored?"

"Since Niall came into my life, and my grades dropped."

"Don't be blaming little Ni for your mistakes."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Yeah whatever. I'm taking a nap."

That was the end of their conversation, Louis didn't bother to reply, instead just continued to beat Niall in Black Ops 2.

--