Chapter 15

"I’m fine let me go!"

"Sir, please calm down! We just want to clean your wounds!"

"Let me go!"

20 minutes earlier

"L-louis-s, H-harry-y-y wa-s-s s-stabbed." Niall sobbed into the phone. He tried to ride in the ambulance with Harry, but they wouldn't let him.

"What?! Where are you?!" He demanded.

Niall told him where, and Louis said he would be there shortly.

30 minutes later.

"Niall calm down. He'll be alright." Liam tried to relax him. He was rubbing circles on his back, and whispering reassuring words in his ear. They all were stress; all were a mess.

The doctor hadn't been out yet, and they all were freaking out.

Niall watched an officer talk with the nurse before he walked towards the group.

"Which of you is Niall Horan?" The officer asked.

Niall slowly stood up, "I want to get your side of the story until Mr. Styles can tell me."

Niall nodded, before launching into everything that happened. He didn't leave out a single detail. From the head bashing, to the nasty words that were shouted in his ear. The officer took notes; Niall could see the pity in his eyes.

He didn't want pity; he wanted his boyfriend.

--

Finally after 3 long hours, the doctor walked out.

"How is he?" Liam was the first to ask.

The doctor scanned each boys face before speaking, "Well, he's lucky to be alive. Any later and we wouldn't have been able to save him. He lost a lot of blood, but he will be fine. We gave him something to knock him out, but we'll let you know when he awakes."

"When can we see him?" Zayn asked.

"Tomorrow morning. You boys should go home, and get some sleep." The doctor smiled, before going back down the hall he just came through.

Tears still streamed down their face, but they could feel a weight being lift of their chest. He was going to be okay.

--

"It's my fault." Niall mumbled.

"What did you say?" Louis asked from the drivers’ seat.

Niall took a glance to Louis, “it’s my fault. If it wasn't for me none of this would happened. If caused you guys nothing but pain."