Chapter 29

Harry looked from Niall, and then to Alfie. He wore a smug grin on his face, and his arms were crossed. Niall tried to stutter out a reply, he couldn’t believe what just happened.

“Harry, I-I did-“Harry shook his head, cutting Niall off. Niall stepped back, and the tension in the room built up. Niall hoped Harry didn’t think he was cheating. That was the last thing he wanted. Niall grew nervous, and barely registered Brooke coming to stand next to him.

Brooke wrapped her arm around his waist, and tried to calm him down. He didn’t even realize he was shaking, or crying for the matter. What was Harry going to do? He brought his hand up to his mouth, and nervously chewed on his nails.

Harry casually leaned onto the wall, his own arms crossed. Niall grew confused. He spared a glance to Brooke, but she was already looking at him. She looked confused, and scared. Yes, Niall was scared too. He was scared of losing his boyfriend.

“Are we just going to have a stare off?” Alfie broke the silence.

Harry smirked, and tilted his head to the side. “You’ve always been a little bitch. You can never accept the fact that people prefer me over you.”

Niall gasped slightly, but it went unnoticed. What the hell was he talking about?

Alfie glared at Harry, and shifted a little closer. “That is not true.” He hissed.

Harry nodded his head, “It is true. You’re probably keeping a lot from Niall, aren’t you? Does he know about the time you kissed a guy, or had sex with said guy? Does he know about the guys you have fooled around with, or tried to date? But they all ran to me. You never liked me, because I would “steal” the guys from you. Am I right?”

Harry went on, and Niall stood there breathless. They knew each other?

“So, to get back at me, you kiss my boyfriend. You’re a prick.”

Alfie lunged for Harry, and tackled him to the ground; they fell out the front door, and rolled. Alfie quickly jumped onto of Harry, and started throwing punches to his face. Harry tried to block his face the best he could, but his right arm wouldn’t move. He was sure he broke it on the fall. Harry smashed his left fist into the side of Alfie’s face, causing him to lose his balance and fall off sideways. He was on the ground for a second, but quickly jumped back up on top of Harry.

By this time, Niall and Brooke had run outside, and were trying to pull Alfie off.

“Stop! Alfie, get off!” They were screaming at him. Alfie wouldn’t ease up, and Niall cried in frustration, before tackling Alfie to the ground. Niall held him down, and looked behind him towards Harry. His face was bloody, and Niall felt his heart break.

“Niall, get off me.” Alfie struggled to get out of his grip, but Niall didn’t ease up. He knew going to the gym would come in handy. Brooke helped Harry into a sitting position, and rubbed his back gently. Harry was wiping off blood, and onto his shirt. Blood was going into his eyes, and mouth. He clutched onto his arm, and groaned out in pain. Niall’s eyes soften at the sight of his beloved boyfriend.