Chapter 22

I don't like this chapter. It's short, and a filler. Sorry. /: 

“Harry?”

Harry instantly turned around, and sighed, “Niall, you, you haven’t left yet.” He breathed out. He watched Niall shift his weight, and then point towards the gate.

“I’m about too, don’t want to miss my flight.” He gave a weak smile, and tightened his grip on the coffee he was holding. He was actually really nervous. It had been 4 days since he’s talked to Harry.

Harry glanced at the door, watching people showing their tickets before boarding. He watched them for a moment, before bringing his gaze back to the older boy. “Niall… I’ll try to make this quick, then. I don’t want to keep you waiting.” He flicked his gaze back to the door, before returning it.

Niall stayed quiet, just giving short nods. “I messed up, I did, and I am sorry. I never realized it until the other day, but fuck. I didn’t know how to make it up to you. I’ve been a bad boyfriend, and I should have told you what was going on. It’s a long story, so I won’t tell you about it now, but maybe when you get back. I trust you, Ni. I do, please don’t think I don’t. I was just… I was upset. It had nothing to do with you, okay? Please don’t think that.

It’s crazy how much shit we have been through, and I don’t want to lose you. I can’t, not now. We’ve been together almost for 2 months, and its crazy how much shit we’ve been through. But you’re worth it, you’re worth so much, and I don’t think you realize how special you are.”

5 minutes until gate 15 is closed, I repeat, 5 minutes.”

Harry inhaled, and slowly exhaled, “Ni-“

“Harry…” Niall cut him off. Harry didn’t realize Niall inching his way closer while he was talking. Niall stood within reaching limit now.

“Just…stop talking.” He breathed, before kissing Harry with all his might. He missed this, he had needed this. 4 long days without the feeling of Harry on him was driving him crazy. Niall fisted Harry’s shirt, and pulled him closer. Harry’s hand’s found their way around his waist, and he held him against his chest.

They pulled away for air, and Niall pulled himself away from Harry to pick up his suitcase. They both wore frowns; they weren’t ready to say goodbye. Not after just making up.

“I have to go, so I don’t miss my flight…” He awkwardly pointed towards the line that was growing shorter by the second. Harry nodded in understanding, before wrapping his boyfriend in his arms one last time, and then releasing him.

“Be safe, okay? And call me when you land!” Harry shouted after him. Niall sent him a thumps up, but he couldn’t wipe off the smile he wore.

“I promise it will be Harry and Niall day when I get back!” Niall shouted, before boarding the plane.

--

8 hours later