Chapter 17

Its been a week since the stabbing, and Harry was finally getting released. He hadn't seen Niall all week, so he figured he had left. Liam wouldn't tell him what they talked about, and he was ready to beat it out of him.

Harry sighed and sank into the wheel chair they were going to roll him out. "Are you ready, Mr. Styles?" The nurse, Linda, asked. She was an older woman, but she was very sweet.

Harry nodded, and enjoyed the short journey out of the hospital. He was glad to be getting out; he missed the sun, and the fresh air.

"Okay, Mr. Styles you are free to go. Don't forget to take your pills and be careful." She said before helping him out of the wheelchair, and went back inside. He breathed in deeply, and looked around for the purple car his friends told him about.

He found it, at the end of the parking lot.  He started walking over to it, and studied the figure standing there. He had blond ha- wait a minute. Blond hair?

"Niall!" Harry screeched, and went running over to him. Niall opened his arms; letting Harry fall into them.

"I missed you." Harry mumbled into his chest.

"Harry, I’m so sorry. I shouldn't have left you; I was stupid, Liam was right. Har-"

Harry stopped him mid sentence by placing his lips on his. He pulled back, with a small smile on his lips. "I don't care, you came back. That’s all that matters."

-- 

"Where are we going? This isn’t the way home." Harry asked confused. Niall looked over with a small smirk, "It’s a surprise. I want to make it up to you for leaving.” Niall frowned; “I can’t forgive myself for leaving you like that. You needed me the most and I just left. I don’t understand why you even forgave me.”

Harry reached over; taking a hold of Niall’s hand. He played with his finger tips, before sighing. “I won’t lie... It hurt when you left me. I couldn’t understand why you did it. Liam just kept saying that you blamed yourself, but I still couldn’t, I wouldn’t, understand. Why were you blaming yourself? That was the question I asked myself every night. I prayed you would come back.

The boys wouldn’t tell me anything, and you hadn’t come around for a week. I thought you really left.”

Niall squeezed his hand, “I was busy all week. I finally got my license, and my mum surprised me with this car. I’ve also been planning things out. Things you will get to see today.” Niall sent him a small smile, before focusing back on the road.

--

“Okay, we are here, but you need to put this on.” Niall said; stopping the car. He pulled out a bandana to wrap around Harry’s eyes. Harry, looking more excited, tied the bandana around his eyes, and waited for Niall.

Niall slipped out the car, and jogged towards Harry’s side. He helped him out of the car, and led him through a path in the woods. “You’re not going to kill me, right?” Harry whispered, jokingly.

Niall giggled, “Of course not, silly.”

The walk only lasted a few minutes before Niall grabbed onto Harry’s arm, bringing him to a halt. “Just wait here, don’t move.” Niall said nervously.

Harry nodded, and waited for Niall to come back. He heard shuffling in front of him, but he didn’t say anything. He trusted Niall. He jumped, startled, when he felt Niall’s hand touch his arm. “Sorry, love.” Niall giggled.

He led Harry a little ways down, “I’m going to pick you up, okay?” Niall said nervously. Harry frowned in confusion, but nodded. Niall easily lifted Harry into the air, and slowly sat him down on a seat. It wobbled a little bit, but Niall ignored it and slowly climbed in after Harry.

“Can I take this off now?” Harry asked, gesturing towards his blindfold. Niall hummed, “Not yet.”

Niall let out a grunt, as he pushed the boat off the bank. They wobbled a little bit, before it steadied out. “You can take it off now.” Niall whispered once they got a little way from the bank. Harry, excited to see, quickly took it off and gasped. They were surrounded by weeping willows, and swans, and geese, and ducks. The fish were jumping out of the water, trying to catch the flies that strayed to low.

Harry could hear the frogs, and the birds. He was mesmerized by his view. It was beautiful. He chuckled, and turned towards Niall. “This reminds me of The Notebook.”

Niall just smiled, and winked. Niall pulled out a loaf of bread, and handed a few pieces to Harry. “You can feed the ducks, if you want.”

Niall turned towards a small duck; she had a broken wing. Niall frowned, and shooed away the ducks around her. They kept stealing her bread.

Harry giggled, and watched Niall get frustrated with the ducks. “Ni, they are just ducks. Feed them.”

Niall pouted, “I am, but they won’t let this one eat.”

Harry chuckled again, and finally turned serious. “Can… can we talk about what happened?” He asked nervously.

Niall looked out into the pound, before finally turning his gaze to the boy sitting across from him. “I’m sorry, I know I can say that a million times and it may never change anything, but I am. I shouldn’t have left, maybe if I wasn’t so scared I wouldn’t have done what I did. But I was scared, and I still am.

I’m scared I will mess something up, or I will get you hurt again. It broke me to pieces seeing you in that hospital bed. I can’t help but blame myself for it happening. He was my bully, and I let him control my life, our lives. I lost the best thing that ever happened to me.” Niall whispered. He was on the verge of tears.

Harry studied Niall’s face for a few moments, before taking his hand in his own. He played with Niall’s fingers before scooting closer. He cupped Niall’s face in his hand, and brought their lips together in a slow kiss.

“You never lost me. I’ve always been yours.” Harry whispered; then brought their lips back together.

The kiss started out slow, and then processed into a steamy make out secession. Niall was the first to pull away; they were both panting.  “Does this mean we’re back together?”

Harry smiled, and gave him a small nod before kissing him again.

--

YAY THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER!! -squeals- 

I couldn't just break Narry up, my narry heart would break. I have good news.  Innocent is NOT over. One of my readers suggested continuing on with this book, and just adding a new conflict. So thats what I am doing! I hope you guys stay with me through the adventures of Niall, and Harry. I have many more surprises.. :) 

I know I said I wasn't going to upload for a few days but I got inspriation. Yes from The Notebook but I hope you guys liked it. :) 

Can we try to get 40 votes? i know you guys can do it! 40 votes= update. :)