Chapter 20

It was day 2 of ignoring Harry, and things couldn't have been more awkward. Well, they could. The boys were currently in Liam's flat, playing video games. There was only 1 spot on the couch, and that was by Harry. So, Niall sat on the floor, far away from Harry. The boys could obviously sense the tension between the two boys, but chose not to say anything.

Niall's phone rang, and he couldn't stop the wild smile from spreading across his face.

"Alfie!" He cheered. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Harry tense up. Ha, he thought.

"NIALL! I miss you, bud!"

"I miss you, too! When are you coming to visit? Or maybe I can come out to see you."

Harry clenched his fist, he wanted to punch something. He knew he was in the wrong, maybe he should have opened up to his boyfriend, but he never thought his poor innocent Niall would ignore him. He wanted to slam him against the wall and snog him out of his socks. He wanted to feel Niall's smooth skin against his. He missed his Niall. He heard Niall giggle, and it caused him to clench his fists tighter.

"Okay, Alf. I'll talk to mum... Love you, too. Good luck." Niall said, before hanging up his call. They were about to go on vacation from school, so he was going to talk to his mum about flying out to Alfie for a few days. He missed his best friend, and he never realized how much they drifted off until now.

"What's going on?" Louis asked curious, - more for Harry, though.

"Oh, Alfie wants me to fly out to visit him." Niall shrugged like it was no big deal.

Which to him it wasn't, but for Harry it was a huge deal. He knew Alfie was straight, but he didn't like him. He didn't miss the looks Alfie gave him or the boys while he was out here for Niall's birthday. He didn't miss the way Alfie tried to pull Niall away if he got to close to one of the boys. Alfie wouldn't even go near them.

Harry huffed, and leaned back into the couch with his arms crossed. He had a pout on his face; he looked like a little kid who didn't get his way. Niall didn't miss this, secretly thinking how cute he looked. Niall sighed, and wondered how long he would be able to do this. He didn't like being away from his boyfriend, he hated not touching him, or being around his presence. He missed him, so much.

He wanted to give in. He wanted to go sit on his boyfriends lap, and give him a big kiss. But he didn't know if Harry would like that. He didn't want to get rejected.

--

"Mum?! I'm home." Niall called; walking through the front door. He heard shuffling in the kitchen, so he followed the noise. His mum was standing above the stove, and there was a man at the table.

"Mum?" Niall asked confused. His mum turned around in surprise.

"Niall! You're home." She placed a kiss on his cheek. "Niall, this is my boss."

Niall shook hands with the man, "I'm Andy." He smiled.

Niall smiled back, "Like she said, Niall."

"Andy is here for dinner." She smiled at the man.

Niall noticed the cute little looks they were giving each other. He decided to give them some alone time.

"Oh, mum. I was wondering if I could fly out to visit Alfie this weekend. We are on break." He asked before leaving.

"Doesn’t Alfie live in America?” She asked. Niall nodded, “I don’t know, Ni. That’s so far away.” She bit her lip.

“Please, mum?! I’ll call everyday, and I’ll be really safe. I’m 18 now!” Niall begged. He had a point. Maura sighed, “Fine, only because you’re 18. I’ll call Alfie’s mum later, and talk to her.”

“Thank you!” Niall cheered, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Call me down when dinner is done!” He shouted, and made his way to his room. Niall pulled out his phone, sending Alfie a quick message. He made his way to his suitcase, and started piling clothes inside, - which he probably wouldn’t even wear. His phone buzzed.

He reached for, and nearly dropped it. It was from Harry. His heart nearly jumped out of his chest as he opened it up.

“I miss you…”

“I miss you too, Harry.” He quickly typed back, but his finger hovered over the send button. Harry didn’t apologize, but wasn’t this good enough? He thought. He shook his head, remembering his promise. He erased the message, and put his phone away, and instead made his way to the bathroom for a nice shower.

--

Dinner went great. Andy was really nice, and even offered to clean the dishes. Apparently, his mum and Andy had a date the day after he leaves.

“What did you think of him?” His mum asked after Andy left. She was acting like a teenage girl in high school. Niall gave her a smile, “He’s nice. I approve of him, for now.”  His mother giggled, and followed Niall into the living room.

“Bring me the laptop. I will buy your plane ticket.” Niall smiled, and did as he was told. He was leaving in 2 days. He would be gone a week, and really hoped he made up with Harry before he left. He didn’t want to leave while fighting with his boyfriend.

--

Harry flopped on his bed, staring at his phone. It had been over 2 hours since he texted Niall, and he got no response. He thought about apologizing, but the little devil kept popping on his shoulder telling him he did no wrong.

He called up Louis, and he answered on the 3rd ring.

“You are speaking to Louis!” His best mate answered. Harry flinched, and pulled the phone away from his ear.

“Do you have to yell?” Harry hissed. Louis chuckled, muttering a ‘sorry.’

“What has you grumpy?” Louis asked.

Harry let out a sighed, then groaned. “I texted Niall, and he ignored me.”

“Are you sure? He could be busy.” He suggested.

Harry narrowed his eyes at the ceiling, “I doubt it. I’m his boyfriend!”

Louis snorted, “You haven’t been acting like one lately. Look, I know you’re going through a rough time with your step father, but think how Niall feels. You’ve been ignoring him, barely paying attention to him. He thought you were mad at him when he didn’t do anything! You should have told him.”

Harry stayed quiet, knowing Louis was right. He finally sighed in defeat. “What do I do?” He whispered.

“You know what to do, Haz.”

Harry sighed, knowing exactly what to do.

--

Last chapter got 46 votes, and I only asked for 35! That's amazing. 

45 votes= next update.

Question of the day: Where are you guys from? :)

I'm from the U.S. I live in the boring state of Ohio. :P 

I'm coming back to add this in. I have a huge favor to ask you guys! Okay so this reaaallly amazing girl does AMAZING covers. She has done 2 for me, and I was wondering if you guys could check her out, and maybe request from her?! If you NEED a cover of course! 

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion/581009/75/25/the-dragonization-project-open

She does amazing covers!