Chapter 13

This chapter is shorter then usual. I had writers block D: Next update will be longer. 

It gets a little dirty. Nothing bad.

--

"Niall Horan, are you watching Grease?" Harry asked; chuckling.

"Maybe." Niall said gruffly; into the movie maybe a little too much. 

"This is my favorite movie." Harry whispered after the actors were done singing "Grease Lightning."

"That’s cool." Niall held no emotion in his voice. He secretly wanted to tell Harry to shut up, but realized that would be mean.

Harry pouted, "Are you ignoring me for a movie?"

Harry frowned when he got no answer. He was craving his boyfriends attention, and was willing to do anything to get it.

Harry laid his hand on Nialls thigh, and slowly started easing it up. He still had no reaction. He skimmed over Nialls crotch; smirking when Niall shifted. Harry leaned over; placing wet kisses on his neck while he rubbed Nialls bulge through his pants.

"H-Harry what're you doing?" Niall asked breathless.

Harry hummed in response; applying more press to Nialls growing bulge.

Niall moaned. Harry pulled back with a smirk, "Don't ignore me next time."

"If you're going to do that each time I do; I might just start." Niall laughed nervously.

Harry cocked an eyebrow, “When did you become so naughty?” Harry whispered seductively.

Niall laughed nervously again, and inched away from Harry; only to be pulled back into his side. “Don’t run away from me.” Harry pouted, placing a kiss on his boyfriend’s cheek.

Niall smiled, and turned to peck his lips. “Sorry, I won’t do it again.”

--

Lea grunted; impatient. “Will you hurry up?” She snapped at Nathan. Instead of going over the plan, he was playing video games.

“Will you calm down? We have plenty of time to discuss the plan.”

Lea groaned again, “Whatever.” She huffed; and plopped back into the couch with her arms crossed.

“Why do you even want him? He’s gay; you can’t turn a gay man straight.”

She glared at Nathan, but kept her mouth shut. “When do I get paid?”

“When the job is done.”

“So then what do I get now?” Nathan paused his game; turning towards Lea.

Lea inched closer to Nathan; lowering her voice. “What do you want?”

Nathan smirked, “I think you know what I want.”

--

The rest of the week, Niall went around singing songs from ‘Grease.’ He had watched the movie at least 5 times the past few days, and now he was stuck with the songs. He would be caught day dreaming as well; about Danny.

He sighed dreamily; Louis gave him a weird look. “Who are you sighing about?”

“Danny.” Niall spoke.

Harry choked on his spit, and turned towards his boyfriend. “Who’s Danny?” He glared.

“Just my husband.”

Harry glared harder; turning his gaze to Liam when he started laughing. “He has a celebrity crush on John Travolta. We watched ‘Grease’ the other day.”

“You’re still obsessed with that movie?” Harry asked; feeling better now that he knew Danny wasn’t a real person.

“I’m not obsessed!” Niall defended.

The boys laughed at Niall’s embarrassment, but soon stopped when they seen Lea walking towards them.

“Boys,” She looked at the 4 boys; then to Niall. “Niall.”

Niall looked down to the table, but something cold running down his head, made him gasp and jump up.

“Lea!” The boys yelled. Niall stood there covered in strawberry milk.

The students around him started laughing as Niall ran out; tears falling off his face.

“Niall!” He heard after him. Niall sobbed; running towards the bathroom until changing his mind and running out of the school. He didn’t care if he was going to get in trouble; he was embarrassed, and upset. He didn’t want to be here anymore.

The boys ran after Niall, and didn’t catch up to him until they were out of school gates. They wrapped their arms around him; not caring if they were getting wet.

“Come on, we can go back to my place.” Zayn offered. The boys nodded, and followed after Zayn.

--

10 minutes later Niall was standing under the hot shower; washing his hair. The tears hadn’t stopped, and he felt ashamed. He didn’t want to go to school tomorrow, and he thought about asking his mum if he could stay home for a few days.

Shutting off the water; he pulled the curtain back and stepped out. He dried his body after, before pulling on the clothes Zayn gave him. He wore a pair of grey joggers, and a black t-shirt. He stared at his reflection, before gaining enough courage to face his friends. He was scared they were going to laugh at him.

Harry instantly jumped up, and pulled his boyfriend into his arms. He held him tightly in his arms, placing kisses around his face.

“Don’t worry babe… I won’t let anyone hurt you.” Harry whispered.

“Why me… What did I ever do to them?” He whispered,

“People are mean, babe.” Harry didn’t know what to do. All he knew was he needed to be here for his boyfriend.

Niall wasn’t alone anymore. He had Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn.

Niall gathered the boys in a hug, tears still streaming down his face. “I love you guys.”