Chapter Twelve: The Werewolf Dates His Queen

Kyle’s P.O.V.

I glanced at her from the corners of my eyes, she was staring out the window with a small smile on her ace that grew a bit from time to time but when she realized it she made it smaller, like she was trying to hide her happiness, but she couldn’t hide it from me. I smiled broadly and turned my eyes back to the road, making sure I was always at least 10 miles an hour under the speed limit and carefully scanning my surroundings. Nothing would happen to my Jenn while we she was with me, I would make sure of it.

“What are you grinning about?” She asked.

“You.” I said and she blushed and turned her head back to look out the window. I chuckled softly and the red color became a bit darker. She was the cutest thing ever but when she kissed me she became less cute and turned hot instead. I loved both sides of her but I was looking forward to getting to know the hot side of her better. but for now, I was taking my queen out on a date hoping to make her my girlfriend. I had a few simple but fun things planned I hoped she would enjoy.

We would start off with a late brunch followed by going to a carnival, the movies and a nice dinner before heading back to the cabin and having drinks by the lake.

It sounded like fun to me, but I couldn’t be sure, I didn’t know how much Jenn had changed but 12 years ago this would have been the best day for her.

“Where are we going?”  She asked me.

“It’s a surprise.” I told her.

“Yes but where is it?” She asked I laughed.

“I don’t think you get the concept of a surprise, it means you do not know what to expect.” I told her.

“Meany.” She said. I didn’t want her to call me that…

“If you ask nicely I might say something.” I told her, hoping she would give me a better nickname, a sweeter one.

“Kyle could you tell me where we are going, please?” She asked. Not really what I was hoping for…

“North.” I said.

“North what?” She asked.

“We are going north.” I told her.

“But I asked nicely! I could’ve told you we’re heading north.” She gaped.

“Not nice enough.” I told her with a victorious smile.

“Alright, Kyle could you pretty please tell me where we are going?” Better but still not what I hoped for.

“Left.” I said as I turned left.

“That is so mean! How am I supposed to ask so you’ll tell me?” she asked me.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out.” I told her. She sank in her chair with her hand on her mouth while thinking. She apparently got a bright idea because she sat up straight en turned towards me. she rested her hand on my shoulder.

“Kyle,” She whispered into my ear, “Could you please tell me where we’re going?” She asked and kissed my ear so lightly I could hardly feel it but it still made my mind go wild. She had to stop if she didn’t want to crash. She grazed her mouth over my ear lobe and I couldn’t stand it any longer.

“Tea time Restaurant just ten miles from here.’ I sighed and she backed away. Sad but relieved I turned my eyes back to the road. At least we didn’t crash.

“That was fun.” Jenn laughed. I stayed quiet, it was more than fun but also dangerous and I had to make sure she was safe rather than have fun.