Chapter 21: Epiloge { The End! }

• Dedicated to Henri Zomer

Authors note,

Hello to all readers,

I would really like to thank you for sticking with me for all this time, I have enjoyed writing this story and I hope you enjoyed reading it, the is the last chapter, the epilogue. There are some that asked for a sequel, I’d like to know if there is more interest because if there is I’d make one.

I want to thank three people especially,

TrilliumAngel, You fanned me before I had even posted anything, you stuck with me the entire story and I enjoyed our conversations, thank you for being there, you made writing even more fun.

Licketysplit07, you have been awesome to talk two, I really enjoyed our confersations, that you for all your support not only on the story but on me personally as well.

Henri, My dear friend, a friend who I must admit, I lied to. I’ve been writing stories for a long time and he has always been my reading victim, this time I wanted to know if he liked me stories as much if he didn’t know it was written by me. so I created a new account for that purpose and wrote a new story, he enjoyed it and I hope he’ll enjoy my new stories just as much(I already told him it is me who wrote this so he won’t hate me for this message)

Thank you and all the other readers for reading,

See you in my next stories.

Love,

PainterOfTheStarsXx

Kyle’s P.O.V.

Half a year has passed, we both finished high school and are now living together in a small house between that of our parents so we can visit them at any time. We are toroughly enjoying our time together. As an example, Jenn is a werewolf now, ya’ll know what that means!

we are busy planning our wedding which will take place at the end of September and we’re in mid august right now. So it will be soon.

“Honey,” I heard Jenn’s voice say, she sounded slightly paniced. I ran towards her voice that came from upstairs.

“We’ve got a problem.” She said. she was standing in the bedroom staring at the mirror.

“What is it?” I asked concerned. “Are you hurt?” I asked.

“No not that… but I think the dress has to be laid out… I’m not going to fit.” She said.

“Honey you aren’t fat, you’ll fit in easily.” I told her, relieved that that was what she was worried about.

“No, it’s not that…” She said softly.

“What is it then?” I asked.

“I’m pregnant.” She suddenly screamed happily. I stared at her for a moment.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes! I just did the test!” She said.

“Double? You have to double check right?” I asked.

“I pied on four of those darn sticks, they were all positive.” She said, she looked a bit taken aback.

“I’m going to be a daddy!” I screamed and picked her up gently and spun her around. I lifted her up and kissed her stomach.

“Hello little baby, you should come out soon than you can look at your pretty mommy!” I whispered.

“Hey already going behind my back with the kid?” She said amused.