Chapter Thirteen: The Queen Dates Her Werewolf

Authors note: Hello everyone, this chapter and the next were originally one chapter but it got to long so I cut it in half(I wanted to cut it in three but saw no possibilities for it so I cut it in two, don’t be surprised if the chapters ends in a weird way just read on in de next chapter ;)

Jenn’s P.O.V.

With koala clutched under my arm and my right side against Kyle’s I felt comfortable. He supported me so I didn’t have to put too much weight on my bad leg and tried not to let me notice. I found that I could see much more than I realized. I could tell if he was using his werewolf senses and I could determine almost every emotion with just a short look in his eyes. He was easier to read than I had anticipated.

We were heading towards the parking lot where Kyle had parked the car.

“Are we going back?” I asked, I grabbed his arm to check his watch but it was only 3 in the afternoon, I didn’t expect it to end so soon. I didn’t want it to end yet.

“No not yet.” He said and I smiled.

“Good.” I said softly.

“What was that?” He asked but I knew he heard. I plunged my elbow between his ribs and he pretended that it had hurt. Even though he only pretended it made me feel better. What? I wanted to hit him if it hadn’t had an effect it would have been boring.

“Hah, serves you right.”  I said with a grin and he chuckled softly.

“Wanna know where we’re going?” He asked.

“Yes!” I said with great hope of him actually telling me without having to force him.

“Not gonna tell you!” He teased and I hit him harder.

“That might have actually hurt.” He said with his eyes wide.

“Victory!” I said and I threw my hands up and accidently hitting him in the face. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to…” I said and covered my mouth with my hands in shock.

“Luckily you have the strength of a human girl so it didn’t hurt.” He said.

“You do know I know your weakness right? You might want to try playing nice.” I said with a smirk.

“Don’t smirk.” He said. I smirked some more.

“Why not?” I asked still smirking. He rubbed the bridge of his nose with his fingers and looked away.

“Never mind, what weakness are you talking about?” He asked me.

“Well now there is an extra one, smirking.” I grinned.

“Which one did you mean before then?” He looked surprise I knew more than one. I placed my hands in his sides and tickled him he immediately started laughing and doubled over he nearly fell to the ground. I stopped after he begged for mercy.

“That weakness and another one.” I smirked, he sat on the floor breathing heavily and it took him a while to get up.

“Another one? You sure that’s it?” He asked and I laughed.

“I might have more but I think these two will be enough for now. So spit it out, where are we going or I will use the last one.” I told him with confidence.

“I’m actually curious about what the last one is… no I won’t tell.” He said with a mocking smile, daring me. if he wanted to play it like that I would play along.

I closed my eyes for a moment and called every girly fiber I had in my body I thought about the slutty cheerleaders at school and reopened my eyes.