Chapter Twenty: When You Fight For Love, You Get Kicked In The Groin...

Kyle’s P.O.V.

I watched her walk away with Justin by her side, the slight limp told me her leg hurt. I tried to get up was caught of guard by my own pain and fell back down. Justin had liked Jenn, I knew that, but this much? I had never noticed it.

I felt sorry, for what I had done and for Jenn, she knew I had deliberately kept a secret from her, something concerning her, I had been foolish. I knew that. and I knew I had fully deserved the pain, but it mad eit so hard for me to go to her and tell her I still loved her, no matter how hard she – or her knight-  kicked me. I would take the beatings as long as I could be with her.

I heard a car pull up from the driveway.

“No!” I screamed. She couldn’t leave but no one moved, everyone was in shock of what had happened.

“Stop her you fools!” I screamed and tears stained my eyes, how could they let her get away? I took the pain and got up. I was to weak to change into my wolf form so I ran in my human form, I didn’t go fast and the car was already out of sight. They had taken Justin’s car, my grandparents’ was still there. I jumped in and started it. nothing happened it wouldn’t run anymore. I almost ripped the door of as I went to the front of the car and saw that someone had messed with it, all the small parts had been removed.

I ran to my grandparents wanting to ask them why.

“We did it.” Alexander said, he had gotten up as well and was still in obvious pain.

“You should really start looking for a new beta.” He told me with a painful expression.

“Why did you do it?” I asked furious.

“We didn’t want you to escape with her, but we didn’t know about the other car.” He said.

“What are you going to do now?” I asked him.

“Well think about it for a bit and then go look for her, my feelings for her haven’t disappeared though she looked a lot less attractive.” He said. I walked towards him and hit him square in the jaw.

“You mutt! If that is your mate you wouldn’t be talking like that, you don’t deserve to be with her.” I told him, not I screamed at him.

“What did you just call me?” He asked as he wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth.

“You heard me you mutt!” I yelled.

“You’re going to pay, you and that little bitch of yours.” He spat.

Alexander’s P.O.V.

If she wanted him… she could have him, in the end she would come to me anyway, all I had to do was wait, or kill this bastard first and tell her he chose not to go look for her.

I walked towards Kyle and he walked towards me, both of us to weak to change we fought like real –slightly stronger- men. When your men came towards us we told them to back off.

“I can take this mutt.” Kyle shouted.

“What did you say you dog?” I told him as I kicked him in the stomach.

Punches and hard kicks flew between us, some hard and effective, some loose missals flying through the air not hitting target. After about fifteen minutes we were both still up and panting. We had spared each other from the pain of another kick in the manhood and I was glad for that, this way it was a fair fight, as you might now we British have our pride, especially during a fight.

Kyle lunged at me with his fist high up in the air and he collided it with my stomach but in such a way I thought my stomach would come out of my mouth. I fell to the ground on the verge of blacking out. I would have to admit defeat, but that wasn’t in my nature. So I threw my morals aside and gestured for my pack to intervene. They immediately jumped towards us and so did Kyle’s pack as a reaction.