Chapter 2: Finally Here

Felixs POV

"Yes, mum I landed fine and I'm finally in America, please don't panic"

We said are final goodbyes and then I hung up

I had been talking to my mum for around 20 minutes now about how I will live my life alone, Yes finally her baby boy Felix is moving away from Sweden and over to America.

Unfortunately I am going to be the new guy, even though we will all be seniors and be mature about it, I can't help but quiver in fear at the fact of being the new guy.

I put my suitcase on my new bed of my apartment and decided that I should probably start getting unpacked. I zipped open the bag and looked inside my suitcase.

I started putting all my multicoloured tees into my dresser. I know a lot of people say that guys wearing colourful things is rather gay, well I'm bisexual, and proud of it, why should I be ashamed of who I am?

All I'm scared about is getting judged before people get to know me, it has happened in the past and I'm sure it will happen again.

I shook my head from the negative thoughts and decided that maybe I should get my book bag ready for tomorrow, I got out some text books and some pens, pencils and the rest of that stuff and put it in my bright blue bag.

I finally set the bag down and just stood there, the silence was killing me. Usually you could hear my two sisters blabbering about some shit that went down at school that I do not care about. You would be able to hear my mother and father walking around downstairs doing daily chores.

I just stood there and listened to the silence, I'm sure when I get to school I will meet some friends who will bring sound into my life. I love talking and laughing, it's my favourite thing to do.

I looked at my clock and saw that it was 11pm at night, I should probably head to bed so I'm not too tired for school. I stripped off all my clothes until I only had my white boxers on. I climbed into bed and lay there in the silence of my new home.

I wonder what will happen in school tomorrow? Who will be my friends?

A.N.

WOO SECOND CHAPTER BABY! This lovely chapter was written by the lovely @Rianisme so please go check her out of you haven't already, and I'll see all of you, in the next chapter!

Peace~