Chapter 13: Popular Felix

Ryan's POV

We had exited the house and where making are way down the street to school. I shyly took a hold of Felixs hand and he gave it a light squeeze

"So Ryan? How are you feeling about today?"

Felix asked me as he gave me a soft smile that I loved. I took out my notebook and started writing. I know you may think that it's stupid that I still write in a notebook to talk to felix but I still hate talking and will only do it if needed.

'I'm good actually, I'm always good when your with me xx'

Felix read the note and lightly kissed my cheek just as he always did, it made a small red hue appear on my face and to hide it, I simply looked down as we walked.

'How are you, Felix? "

He once again read my note, he inhaled the exhaled and flashed me his stunning smile

"I'm good, Ryan. It will just be hard not to kiss you during the day, but I know you don't want us public and I'm okay with that"

I nodded my head and when I looked ahead I saw the school coming closer to us.

We let go of each others hands and kissed one last time where we knew we were not visible.

We made it to the school gates and suddenly Felix walked away and hugged a young girl, then a guy in a bear hat and then a tall man wearing a yellow jumper. I had seen them in school before but didn't quite know them personally. Why is he talking to them?

I felt anger bubble up inside of me but I simply just walked away and went over to Russ, Scott and snake. And hugged them like I had every morning.

"Good morning, Ryan" russ said to me in a cheery tone, well someone was happy this morning I guess

I simply nodded and smiled at him and that's when the bell rang and we headed to home room.

When we arrived I noticed that Felix was sitting next to that girl and she was giggling along to what Felix had said. Whatever. I also seem that the 2 other guys were seated behind him. Felix didn't even notice my presents.

I walked behind Russ and Scott and took my seat behind them alone. Everyone else started entering the classroom and some of them said hey to Felix and some even patted his back and gave each other fist bumps. Guess Felix is quite popular then.

Everyone around the room was making conversation with Felix and yelling things over to him as if they were the best of friends. When did this happen? He has only been at the school for a day, how is he already this popular?

Even Russ and Scott went over and said hey to him and made conversation. As for me, I simply stayed seated in my seat and drew little sketches on my notepad.

Felixs POV

It was currently lunch and I was seated with Ken, Marzia and Stephano, they were new friends I had made and they were pretty cool.

Ken was a bit of a loud mouth but he was a ball full of fun with his loud laugh and bear hat. Marzia was a cute small girl who I'm becoming pretty close with, she is very nice. And then stephano was more of a quiet character and only really talked when he had to, but so far I have made a wide amount of friends.

"Felix, you seem to be pretty close to Ryan?" Said Ken with a straight face, huh that's not like him to not be smiling, has he got a problem with Ryan or something?

"Yeah, he is pretty cool, why?"
Ken and Stephano looked at one another and sighed

"Apparently Ryan is a really bad dude, like he hurts people and does hard drugs and is an alcoholic"

I was shocked to hear this, not my Ryan, he wouldn't do that, right?

A.N.

im so so sorry for the wait, im actually very sick and i have been for a long time. So my wonderful babe Rianisme wrote this chapter anf i feel terrible for having her do that. But she's wknderful and needs some exra love, so go give it to her guys!

Peace!