Chapter 8: Revenge

Felixs POV

HE ACCEPTS MY SEXUALITY.

All these amazing thoughts started going through my head of how I could finally be myself, and not have to worry about Ryan judging me.

Also he is Pansexual, that means I have a chance with him, correct?

WAIT, I have literally known this guy for a day, I can't actually like him in that way already, right? It doesn't work like that. It's probably just a close bond.

I agreed that was the cause and my mind instantly floated back onto Ryan. He really was an amazing guy, also very attractive.

He doesn't speak but yet there is never silence with us. I guess silence speaks volumes.

I looked over at him as we played are last video game for the night and he looked so adorable, he stuck out his tongue slightly with concentration and his eyebrows where scrunched together as he tried the same level for the 7th time tonight. I had already completed it.

He had finally done it and he turned to me with a giant adorable smile. I could tell by his facial expression that he was very impressed with himself.

"Finally, you took your time, Ryan" I teased and he lightly punched me in the arm and started writing on his notepad

'Well sorry for sucking at this stupid game'

He wrote and I laughed and he smiled. He really did seem like a joyful guy, even though I have never properly spoke to him.

"Hey Ryan, should we head up to my room now? I asked and he nodded slowly and winked seductively. He covered his mouth as he laughed and I blushed furiously.

I will get revenge for that

I headed towards the stair case with Ryan following closely behind, it was great having company in my house, I was lonely before.

We made it to the top of my stairs and we headed to my bedroom, I turned to Ryan and saw him looking around the room with wonder filling his eyes.

"Hey Ryan, i hope it's okay that we share my bed,  it's a double so we can stick to are own sides strictly if it would make you feel more comfortable" I said to him and he then started writing down on his old notepad'I don't mind, and you can sleep as close to me as you like, I'm comfortable around you'

He gave me a sweet smile after I finished reading and I smiled back, I had suddenly gotten an amazing idea for my revenge

"That's awesome news, I'm quite a cuddle maniac when it comes to cute guys"

I replied with a smirk and sent a seductive wink after. Ryan blushed and looked down with a cute smile on his face. Don't worry little Ryan, I'm only getting started.

"Hey Ryan, what do you normally wear going to sleep? I'm personally a boxer wearer only, are you the same?"

I asked and Cry smiled and gave me a strict nod. I then nodded back and suddenly got a very good idea.

"Hey Cry, could you help me undress, I have a pretty sore back for some reason"

Ryan blushed and nodded slowly, he made his way towards me and stared me in the eyes, I instantly got lost in his beautiful cerulean eyes. He then looked down and place his hands on the ends of my shirt, I raised my arms and Ryan slowly started to lift my shirt.

I started blushing at this point but luckily my shirt was covering my red hot face. Once my shirt was off I saw Ryan scan his eyes over my torso then he looked at me again.

He opened his mouth as if he was about to say something, his eyes went wide with fear and he instantly closed his mouth again and sent me a steady smile to show he was okay.

I almost heard Ryan speak, I'm sure he has a beautiful voice, maybe it's quite high pitched, or maybe it's like liquid sex. The thought of Ryan's voice sent shivers down my spin.

Ryan then places his fingers into the button of my jeans, he popped it open and slowly began to unzip them. As he was half way down I thrusted my hips slightly so he touched my member.

I shook slightly at the feeling and Ryan sent me a fake angry look, I winked at him and he silently laughed to himself. He then pulled my jeans down the entire way and I stepped out of them.

Ryan slowly walked backwards and then started undressing himself. He raise his shirt and there was a very fit body underneath, he must go to the gym or something. He looked very good.

He then unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them and started pulling them down, and can I just say, he had tight black boxers on that made his bulge look big. I couldn't stop looking at it but I finally was able to break the eye contact with his member.

I jumped into the bed and Ryan crawled in after me and set his notepad and pen on the table next to us. I pulled Ryan closer and wrapped my arms around him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me too.

I set my head on his chest and before I fell asleep, I felt a light kiss on the top of my head

Oh Ryan, my sweet, dear Ryan

A.N

Wowie!! Sorry for the long wait but here's the next chapter!! Thank the beautiful Rianisme for this lovely chapter, and as always, stay beautiful!

~Limey