Chapter 6: A Shoulder To Cry On

Felixs POV

I watched as Cry quickly picked up his bag and rush out of the classroom. Had I don't something wrong?

If I did then I certainly did not mean anything in a bad way. Why the fuck did I ask if he was really mute? Of course he is.

I grabbed my bag and quickly shoved it on my back and ran out of the classroom, I looked left and then right to see if I could see him but it seems as he ran as soon as he had the chance.

Guilt started bubbling in my stomach. I just met him and now I have already hurt him.

I decided that I should check the restrooms first, he looked upset and I don't think we wants to start crying in the middle of a corridor.

I slightly jogged to the bathroom whilst dodging in and out of other people in my way. When I arrived at the males restrooms I slowly opened the doors and made my way inside

"Cry?" I called out in hope of an answer. I heard rustling from the furthest cubicle and I walked up to it.

"Hello?" I said whilst knocking the door slightly, as I touched the door I realised that it wasn't locked and it cracked open a little bit.

I slowly opened the door incase someone was really using the toilet, they has plenty of time to stop me before I would actually see them.

As the door fully opened I look in and there I saw him. Cry was sitting in a little ball with his head in his arms. What have I done?

I turned and locked the door behind me so nobody else could enter and after I kneeled down on the floor next to Cry.

I heard soft sobs coming from the handsome brunet and I instantly out my arm around his shoulder in a comforting motion.

He jumped slightly at the sudden contact but leaned into me slightly

"Cry I'm so sorry, I didn't think this would happen. I think it's cool that your mute"

Of course he didn't reply as he couldn't but I took the notepad he had left behind and sat it on his knee, along with a pen. He looked up for a second and I could see the tears staining his cheeks. He reached out a shaky hand and grabbed the notepad.

I saw him open the notepad and started scribbling down whatever he needed to say

I'm sorry, I just don't want people thinking I'm doing this for attention. The whole mute thing is a touchy subject for me X

I nodded my head at him after I read it. Why did I question him about it? I had no right to do that at all.

"I'm so sorry Cry, I know your not doing it for attention, it was rude of me to ask. I have just never met someone who is mute before"

I said as I pulled him in for a hug. He nodded his head in understanding and instantly clung onto me.

I'm so glad that I have met Cry, and what a handsome but silent boy I have in my arms.

A.N.

Wowza thanks for reading my home slice bread slice fam! Thank you @Rianisme for such an amazing chapter! Next chapter should be up soon so yeah! Have a great morning day or night!

~limey~