Chapter 12: Morning Fun

Felixs POV

It was once again a Monday morning and the thought of going back to school made me want a be sick, but at least my gorgeous boy will be with me.

I look to my side and saw Ryan cuddled up beside me, I chuckled lightly at how adorable my dear boyfriend is.

I lightly kissed his forehead to wake him up and slowly he opened his beautiful big eyes and gave me a soft smile.

"Good morning, Ryan" I said sitting up on the bed, he nodded as if saying it back and we both climbed out of bed.

I went to my closet and got clothes out for myself and also got clothes that Ryan could borrow, I got clothes that were a bit to big for me because Ryan was a bigger build and taller than me.

I handed him the clothes and then went to my cupboards and got out a pair of black boxers. I handed him them and he lightly blushed and then started undressing. I sneakily watched him as myself got changed.

I saw him lift his skirt and I saw his well defined body underneath, I lightly blushed and followed his actions and took off my own shirt.
I put on a sky blue shirt and Ryan but on a dark green shirt.

Ryan then pulled down the shorts he slept in and my eyes wondered and stayed at one place in particular. He was about to pull down his boxers and I looked away so I could keep his privacy to himself.

When I looked back he had the boxers on that I gave him and they were a bit tight around the crotch area. Big boy I guess

I blushed and then pulled down my own shorts and boxers and slipped on new ones. We both had black jeans on but Ryan's were ripped which actually made Ryan look very sexy.

Ryan accidentally ended up staying at my place all weekend so luckily his school bag was at my place, we both grabbed our bags and headed downstairs. I decided to have a little bit of fun.

We both sat down in the kitchen and I got us both out bowls and put cereal in them and a splash of fresh milk.

I smirked at my plan I was about to start and hopefully I would get the reaction I hoped for.

I set Ryan's bowls infront of him and I saw him pick up his notepad and start writing

'Thank you, Felix'

I quickly read it and kissed Ryan's cheek in reply and I got a soft blush in return.

"So Ryan, I may have been watching you change but don't worry I didn't see anything"

I said winking, I saw him slowly put down his spoon and he blushed a bit but smirked and started writing

'Like what you saw, boo?'

Where the fuck did this confidence come? I kinda like this

"I did actually, I see my boxers were slightly tight. I guess your quite a big boy then"

He once again started writing and winked at me when he handed me over the notepad to read what he wrote

'To much for you to handle?'

I looked at him in shock and blushed, this totally backfired on me.

Ryan slowly stood I came towards me, I sat on my lap and gave me a seductive look. I ran his hands up and down and chest and pulled me into a hot kiss. I was totally taken back my his behaviour but I wasn't complaining, it was pretty hot.

When I started getting more into it I was about to grab his crotch but he quickly jumped off my lap and winked at me. He handed me one last note before walking away.

'Can't be late for school, boo'

What a tease he is.

A.n.

Hey! Gows it going? I hope you enjoyed the new chapter, you can thank Rianisme for the locvely chalter! Stay beatiful! And merry christmas!