Chapter 4: Hello Mr. New Guy

I nodded my head and smiled, I then hugged Scott and then Snake. These 3 guys are my life and I love them more than life itself.

I listened to Scott and Russ make a debate on there favourite video game and I simply stood back and watched. I had so many good points but I couldn't get them across. It's impossible without talking, and that I haven't done in years.

I watched as Snake sometimes made a small points in there discussion. Suddenly I saw someone in the corner of my eye. He must be knew as I would remember someone who looked like him.

He had sandy blond hair that was swept over to the side. He has ocean blue eyes that I could look into all day, they were magnificent. The was tall, a little shorter than me and a slender frame. He was gorgeous.

I saw him look over at me and I looked away as quickly as possible to make it look like I never noticed him. I saw in the corner of my eye that his eyes were scanning over me and my friends but my friends didn't seem to notice.

He frowned and I saw him leave my sight among the crowd of people.

Finally the bell rang and we all made are way towards homeroom. I hate homeroom, it's were everyone sits and talks before lessons begin. I hate talking, always have and always will. Can't we just be silent and do are work?

We made it to homeroom and Snake left us as he wasn't in are homeroom class. I watched as Russ and Scott sat beside eachother and I sat at the double table behind. Nobody sits next to me, I don't blame them.

Suddenly we heard a knock at the door. I looked over to the door and in walked to blond man I had saw earlier. He came In and him and the teacher, Mr Burch had a small conversation.

"Alright class, we have a new student joining us today. Please tell us about yourself"

The man stood forward and cleared his throat.

"Hello, my name is Felix. I am 17 and I am from Sweden.

He had a thick Swedish accent that sent chills down my spine. I'm a sucker for a guy with an accent. He smiled and it blew my mind.

His teeth where blinding white and he has a cute smile too. I wish I could say hello, but that's impossible as well ya know. The whole mute thing.

"Alright Felix, why not you go down and sit next to......Cry"

He pointed towards me and I suddenly felt very embarrassed. Everyone looked at me and started laughing to themselves. He smiled and nodded and made his way towards me.

He put his bag down on the floor beside his chair and sat down next to me. I smelt his sent and it was like heaven. He smelt like fruit but dirt at the same time. Dirty fruit.

He turned to me and smiled, I placed a small smile back and i felt myself blush

"Hey I'm Felix, I'm guessing your Cry?"

He asked and I simply nodded and help out my hand to shake. He took it and I felt chills run through my hand.

I took out my notepad out of my pocket, it's my way of communication. I took out a pen and wrote on the paper

May I see your schedule x

Wait maybe that X was a bad idea, it was meant to be flirtatious but he is probably straight. It was too late as I had already handed him the note. This is going to be fun.

A.N.

YO. so this chapter was written by the lovely @Rianisme and you should all go read her lovely stories. Hope you all enjoy! Peace!!