Chapter 11: No Show

Ryan / Cry's P.O.V.

I cracked my neck, and let my head fall back, enjoying my last few hours of freedom until I was forced unto hell once again.

Felix leaned his head on my chest, and glanced up at me, "yo Ry? You ever been in a relationship?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head, pursing my lips and shrugging. I really never have been before, they always seemed like too mucb trauma, too much trouble, and drama... too complicated. Not the thing for me.

He hummed, and nodded slightly, "ah, makes sence, I could guess. Even just looking at you, you don't seem like the relationship guy..."

I nodded slowly and bit the inside of my lip. Is he having second thoughts... already? Fuck...

He suddenly grinned, and looked up at me again. "Well im glad im your kind of metal."

I smirked, and rolled my eyes, nodding and kissing his forehead; writing out, 'Am I your type?'

He quickly read it over and stuck his tongue out. "Of course you are! Strong yet silent. I kinda like that. But it never seems quiet with you around." He smiled as he replied.

I felt a heat rising to my cheeks and I closed my eyes as I smiled. 'You're giving me weak knees'

He laughed and kissed both of my cheeks, his hand placed gingerly on the nape of my neck. "Well Im glad, I want to make you weak in the knees. But in the good way."

'It's always in the good way, Felix.'

"Good. Just have to make sure... hey Ryan?"

I looked at him, noticing a slight concern on his face.

'Yeah Felix? Is everything okay?'

He nodded, and bit his lip, "are we rushing into this...? Are we going to fast...?"

I shook my head, and looked at him with earnest. 'Its not love of you're just fucking. And have we? No. So its love; so far.'

A minisule smile played on his lips, and his eyes wandered off in thought. "Alright... I just want to make you comfortable..."

'You are, Felix, okay? Lets see how everything goes tomorrow... if anything happens please let me know.'

He nodded and rested his head back on my chest, resting his feet up on the other end of thr couch. "I think I love you, Ryan."

I paused, and opened my lips, breathing in and struggling to sound out "I think I l-love you t-too Felix..." I coughed as my throat started to burn, then looked at him, seeing his eyes shining with amazement.

"Don't hurt yourself there... you don't have to force yourself with me, okay? Ill be perfeclty happy with whatever you choose. Okay, again, you're my type of metal, Ryan."

A.N.

ya so I've been listening to gerard way's no shows too much. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Im so sorry it took so long to get out, and also thank you for over 300 reads! Im so happy! I love you all, and the next chapter is of course, by the lovely Rianisme so go love on her a bit! Bye!

~Limey