Chapter 3: Cerulean

Felix's P.O.V.

I groaned softly as the annoying beeping next to me rang through my ears like a warning siren. Cringing slightly as I opened my eyes, I glanced over to the source, finding a flashing alarm clock.

6:30 A.M.

I cursed under my breath and quickly sprang from my cocoon of warm blankets and pillows, flying to my dresser and pulling out the first pair of skinny jeans I could find and sliding them on; keeping on the shirt I already had on.

As I left my room, I grabbed my navy blue book bag and slung it over my shoulder, shoving my phone in my pocket before sliding on my white and grey converse.

I didn't wanna be late on my first day. First impressions are always the most important.

I locked the door and started making my way down the street, my feet carrying me down the pavement.

After a bit of walking, I started glancing at my surroundings, finding that this place I chose to live in is actually quite lovely.

Late blooming flowers dotted neighbor's gardens, and the oak trees had started changing colours, their deep green leaves joined with fiery oranges and beautiful yellows.

Eventually, I found myself turning onto the pavement by the local highschool. I looked at the building, and felt my self feel small and diminished.

It was a very large building, with two stories and a courtyard. There was even a stadium practically next door for the football players and the track runners.

I smiled, I felt like I was going to enjoy it here. I've always loved school, even if I am the quiet type I've loved learning. School was always fun for me.

As I walked up to the entrance, my eyes landed on a small group of teens, around my age, it seemed. They all looked like friends, too.

A slender boy with short, styled brown hair, dark eyes and light skin, dotted with freckles and moles. He seemed lanky and like the athletic type.

A shorter, stockier male with longer, wavy chestnut hair. A pair of glasses perched on his nose, and he wore a cheeky grin.

A tall, rather muscular male with darker skin, a stern look etched into his face, and dark eyes. It seemed he was the serious one of the group.

And the last boy; a slender, medium height teen with longer wavy oak hair. Round, bright cerulean eyes hid behind a pair of thin rimmed classes, and his expressions was blank. His eyes almost empty.

My eyes lingered on him for a bit, my head trying to figure him out, and what lured me to him.

He was attractive, sure. But there was something else. Something hidden behind those cerulean eyes and closed lips.

There was a story there.

And I'm set to figure it out.

A.N.

WOOT chapter three is up! I really hope all of you enjoyed! The next chapter will be wrote by my beautiful friend @Rianisme so get hyped for that!

And if you haven't already go check her out! She's really a lovely person.

Love you all and see you soon! ~limey~