Chapter Six Desions - Starpaw is constantly conflicted

STUP GLAMING!11! IF YOU'R AN FLAM,E YOUR A STNITS AND WIL BUN IN HEIKL!

LASTEST TIEM ON STARKITS PROPEHY:;

"NO!" sh*tted SarPaw Again runnin into the forst. Ters ralled down her checks she was cyring. 'its too much" sahe though. "Starcalnb help me....!"

Afert tat StrPaw walkde thru the frost. She wus so depresedded! Hu was seh sapost to pik?/?/ Then she saw JayFethre cumin thru the forst tords her.
How about just don't worry about getting with any of them? Why? BECAUSE YOU CANT EVEN BE WITH ALL OF THEM!!!!!

"JayFeathr im soooo confusedd wat do i do she yelled their are three toms atref me! TREEE!"!
Yes, there are some lovely trees in the forest. Why are you pointing that out now???

i know" sed jayFethr he locked happy. "thats good four you it menzz that p[eo[le like uo. he told he smilling.
...great advice??

"NO NUT I LUV ALL OF THEM" sed StarPaw back waling upst. "I DON'T KNO WHO TO [ICK!1!1"
As soon as someone says they love you, you have to automatically love them back? Starpaw is not teaching us good things. Also, YOU JUST ATTACKED BLACKSTAR IN A "battle". Now you love him???

"wel ten let me tel yo a stor.y said JayFeathern and he sat don. Onceu pon a tiem there were afew cats that I licked."
Jayfeather, you sly dog...wait...

"hu where they sad StarPaw snifing.
???

"theyre names were DawnSpark;e and... Stick/ saud JayFeather.
JAYXSTICK FOREVER!!!!!

"OMG STICK wispred StarPaw "YOU WHERE IN LUV WITH A STICK? She culdnt belief it. After al this tim she finds out that her fathe loved a sTICK. SHE GAPD IN SHOC.

"Wat did you do? she esked thoug cuase she was crios.
What?

Wel I culdn have kids with a stcik now culd i?" said JayPaw and he locked confuded.
What magic turned Jayfeather back into an apprentice???

LIKE HE DIDN;T EVN KNO SHE WAS GNNA ASK THt qestn.
...ok?

"sO YOU WENT WITH DAWNSPARKLE INSTD! YELLED STARpaw locking vry happi.
Obviously!!!! You wouldn't be alive if he didn't!!!

"but that doesn;t help me what am I spost to do?/?

"Folo youre hart said Jayfeahr. "Who do yo want to be wit/"
Is your tongue in a knot, Jayfeather? Or Jaypaw? I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!!!

Hmm StarPaw taught for a secund. FireStar!" she yelldd and then run of to tel him that she ;oved him
Oh...yay...she chose her great-grandfather...

NO FLAMSE!1!12!1