Chapter 28 Shrakking

okay guy I know its een a wile sinse my last chapta, but no I have somethin to say on th subgect! a few weks ago, jazzy intoduce me to something calld SLASH. At firt I didnt liek it so much but then since I new it exited and since i puberty I finaly admtted to myslef that I was...A LESBIAN!1!1!1111
Wow! That's quite a twist!

I men i didnt want to admit it first but ten i realizd that its not god to hide my felings.
For once you actually said something reasonable.

I men I now i usd to be a homophone but evn thoh im not hapy about having to kno this i know its for the bet.
You were a homophobe? NO WAY!!!!!

I was awy for soooo log becuase i had to realse tat and aslo i was potsging on the OFICAL FORM. but everone their is a stanist!1!1111!1! so i letf.
🙄🙄🙄

and btw i cnat bleive those stupid at dleteed my sotyr!111! :(((((
I wonder why...

there so mean i mean wat did i do to derseve this? But anywa here is the chapte.
Naming off the list of the things you've done to deserve this would take decades.

Now that she remebred StarPaw ran ack to the camp with anew goll. She wanted to tll evyrbody who she RELLY WAS. Sh got bck ther and past RedPaw and lakePool on there way otu.

"Wher are you gong?" StarPaw questin.

"Were going to Stainclan" repelled RedPaw.
StainClan? That doesn't sound fun. I'd rather go to SatinClan where it's cleaner.

"But why?" sekd StarPaw. "Bein gay isnt a sin anymro!" She whaled afte rhtem.
Just because you are gay means it's fine for everyone else to be gay? Wow.

"it isn't said LakePaw but you said it was!"
Why would you listen to her?

"I kno" saed StarApw "But ive found out abut SLASH. Infact I've relaed that I LOVE JAZZPA.E."
Does anyone know what slash is? I have no idea.

Jazzpaw? Wait, she's an apprentice again? She downgraded from a leader all the way back to an apprentice?

"omg relly?" esked RedFur cause she culdtny belief it. "but were still gong to Stinclan, becase wer also ATHIET"."
Oh my. I can't wait to see what Starpaw says to that!

"NO." StarPaw muttered. "you cant goo! Satinclan is not the place for you. I shuld proly go and call hawkFrost and AshFit back beause they can be ga nwo! Oh and FlamePelt can come back to.
Again, why does Starpaw have so much authority? She's not the leader anymore.

"We;l go tel them" saidRedufr and she left with LakePaw. The StaRgleam wen back to tamp and wen she got thair she jumped o the HighLedRock.

"ATTENSION ALL CATA OF THUNDERCLAN
SHE YELeld I HAVE AN ANOUCNEMTN.

The cats . "What is it StarSpaw theu asked

"I HAVE A CONFESSN" SHE YELLD "I...AM...STARSTAR!11!11!111111111!"
Why did you do that? Now they're all gonna want to leave!