Chater Eitheen The Deat 11 11 1

StarKit weak up shed been asleep. Their was ayoll from the capm! She run otides her den she junped of the HighRidge. "I gott to kill ou: somone sadi. It WA.S..... TIGEERSTAR!
Tigeerstar? That's new!

"Ttlu." Said HollyLefa meanly from his ides. GLEAM STAR welled "GET OUT OF THE CRAMP EVERYONE" she coldu hander it heself.
Run everyone! Get out of the cramp before it gets too cramped!

"No" said BarkFall "we elov you somuch StarGleam we could'nt leafe u" NAD THE CATS FOUT!

HolyKeaf turned into... a.... FUX!
Was it Fuxy the Pirate Fux?

GlameStar surpised. She jopped! But it was too latte!1 The foz was an inc form her face when LinoBlaze apparetd! She clawed him They're was bold. "noooooo" said GleamStart. She was greif. Teras falled down her sparkling grey checks. The shoned like the sun on her spakling checks. Her reinbow eyes where glowed lick skys after rani.. It was beutifly thohth HawkForts.
Hawkforts😂😂😂

"its oyak StarGleam." said LionBealz. "I doe for you. it makes me gay whit hapyness."
😄

"LIONBLAZE ARE YOU A..... HOMOSEZZUAL?/?/?/?2" said StG;eamStar. gasp. was here clan bevoming quare. Bet b4 he colde awnser he ded!
Dude, it's an expression...

"NOOP" said GleamStar, "HE WAS MY BORTHERS FATHER I WILL AVENGE THOU." She said.
Don't you mean your father's brother?

She lapped at HolltLeaf! HollyFale lagged and run "its to lare" she meowled "lock behind u"
Are there stars behind her?

StarGleam looked. TiggClaw was scratching DAWNSPAEKLE she run up the he cat clawd him he ran aya. "get pout of here Hacky-kin" she sad its too danheros" "iie" 9meanes no) said Hawkyfrost. "I lobe you my daer I wan't live you."
Of all confusing sentences in this book, this is the most confusing!

But the cats weer goin. Tiggerstar lagged sadly. "you mayt have defted ous this time," his said "but nest time well be STORNGER."
Lagged? Is this a video game? If so can this game please crash and break down?

Then he left. Then HolyLeag left. Then thuneer clan was saf!

"since LionBleaze deid said Gleamstar I nedda new depudy. JazzPaw cum hear. JazzPaw came. "JazzPaw I want make you in warrior. So you can bw my depduey." JaszPaw smieled! She was so happ! "
She can't be deputy though! She's just now becoming a warrior and she hasn't had an apprentice!!😒😒😒😒🙄🙄🙄

JazzPaw form now n youll be JazzSong. Also ur my depdy. Anyone have a problem with that?: she was mean bcase she was sad~ no the cats said obdenintley.
That's no excuse!

They new he was sad. They ripsected it,, linblaze was her after all.
Her what?

besider mots of the cats thouhth StarG;eam was kawai when she was mad her eyes robbled. She and hawkFrost slept NOT LIKE THAT THERE NT MAKES THEY WOULD DO THAT YET DONT REMEMBER THE CMONDANTS?
Gosh, xdarkrosesx, calm down! It didn't even say anything about that in the commandments!

Im sorr it tock so logn, but I think I did real god on hese chathers. I was tiered the last one was log
Like I said before, if you think THIS is good, I can't IMAGINE how terrible this would be if you thought it was terrible!