Cahpter 12 The Sark Forest

"NO!" yewled StarKit. She run after TigerClaw. but he was to fat. She cudlnt catch up.
Okay, first of all: did Tigerclaw, or Tiggerstar, or I DON'T KNOW, drop her or something? At the end of the last chapter he kidnapped her and said he was going to ShadowClan. Now SHE'S chasing HIM. What??
And second of all: "Starpaw chased after Tigerclaw. But he was too fat, she couldn't catch up?" What?😂😂😂

Finly she stoped. She was so tried so sad, Teres begun to role down her face: her sitser was deed
Your sister; the buck

and tigerstar had ExcapeD!
Because he was *snort* ...too fat...!!

"y am I so ulsess?/?/' she dsked. "why couldnt i kill her?" "its not opur falt. Sadi a voice from bedide her. "WHAT WHOSE THEIR" SHE SAID JUMPED.
Who's their what?

It juts me. " said JayWing waking to bedside her. "
The ancient cat????? Sleeping in the middle of the forest???

"Yo couldt kill im becas u're nut dead." "what" said StarGleam "What dlo you men."

"hes in the Dakr Froset!" said JayFeather.
Wait, now he's Jayfeather? The cat that was KILLED a couple chapters ago???

"hess allready ded!" oh no what do I do thouth starGeam.
😱😱😱😱

"we can go to teh Dark Forste but its ver danger." Mewled Jayfeater. "tack me their!" sad StarGleam.
THEIR WHAT!??!?

She slepped and then they were in the Fark Forest.
I thought they were going to the Dakr Froset...or the Dark Forste??

It was dark. Here was no mono 2 lighte the way and it wass heard to see.
I don't think the disease of Mono will give you any light...

They herd voices! It wass TiggerStar!
OMIGISH!!

"ok tjen well kell her ND invade Thundercaln" he was said. "WHAT NOO!" said StarPaw she jumped at him.
Stupid! You should've listened to his plans!

she was aboot to hit him when BlackStripe was there! "TIGERSAR WATCH OUT" said BlackStrip. TierStar loocked at her and he clawed her. It wasnt fare!

StarGleam fell to the ground blood was cuming from a wand on her sholder.
Starpaw has a magic wand on her shoulder?

It was a lot of red blod.
REALLY??? I thought it would be blue!!

HawekFrost Looked at her. She was so buetiful so kawai, he was thought just like FirStar. He loved her. He had to save her.
Yeah, because she's SO PERFECT, so PERFECTLY ANNOYING!!

He jumped in TiggerStar! He bit him! But it wa s to lat. StarPaw was dyeing. "it was turning balkc. "I love you seh said as she did.
What? You had half a second to look at him and you haven't said one word to each other, but you love him?

AND THEN STARGLEAM WAS DIED!11!111!11111!1!11!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Oh, wait, I don't care!