Chapter 17 Returnr

StarGleam shock her head waling up from the derm. FireStar was looking at her and his gren eys where sorrid. "GlaeStar you were takling in yuour slept are you ok?" he asked. JayFeather looked upsid to.
Jayfeather looked upset about what?

"Yeah yeah Im fin" StarGleam reponded gettin up.
FIN THE HUMAN!?!?

"I just had a badd dream thass all." "It's nothen."

"If your sur." Said FireStrar and they left the MonoPool and headed back too the Thundercaln camp.

"GleamStar your back!" they said happy, crowding all over her. LakePaw and RedPaw looked sad thou, becas GleamStarg has sad they cant be in luv. But GleamSar ingored them. But she new she had too do somefing more impotent.
Geez, everyone thinks she's so perfect even though she's an absolute jerk! She is nothing compared to Firestar (in the real books, not this horrible Firestar who's brain is the size of a peanut!)!

"LinoBlaz" she said locking for her deputy. "I nedd you to tack a patrole tothe Sadowclan boulder,"
ShadowClan's own personal boulder???

"I need you ro tell BlackStar im leder know." she said and she turnd and walked over the keader's den evwn though everone was trying to ask her questns about the serimy
Uhhh... Didn't he see you on your way to receive your nine lives! You don't need to waste time sending a patrol to ShadowClan telling Blackstar something he already knows!

. "Guysz let me to to bed" she said shoeing them awy. /"Let me have a niche to myself!"
Yeah, guys! Let her have a cubby all to herself!

They all walked away groabling. "She nevwr let's us have any fun" said BeryNoise. "Thats not kawaii at all."
I know right? Finally, someone who understands!

GleamStar didnlt care sge was waiting for FireStar. Then FireHert came into her den. "I'm levving" he said and he lef. StarGleam followed him uyelling "WAIT!1!11 Where are you gong?"
Good riddance!!

"Well I cant be ledder
You could be leader if you wanted to, but you stupidly GAVE UP YOUR SPOT!!!!

so I'm just goint to leaf for a while. Maybe Ill be a rogue, or maybe I'll go join skyCaln. Who knows?" Then he luf. StarGamet was sad b/c that was her mentor and one of the cats she luvved leaving but it was ka since thass what he wanted to due.

"Its oka StarStar" said HawkFrot appearating out of nonwhere
Dude, you were just in the Dark Forest, and you're evil! So you became good and came back to life because you wanted to??

. "I mean I love you so its all god."
Not really...

"I no" said StarGlea prring she wrapped her tail around HawkFrosts face she dint care that he was a rogue, she loved him. And now they could be togethier!/
Bleh!😝😝😝😝😝 why HAWKFROST!?!! Of all cats!?!?