Chapter 19 The Nwe Love

Wait...two chapter 19's???

gasped! 'What are ou doing her FireStar" she
said.
Oooooh, Flamestar is Firestar. It was just a stupid mistake that was made...
What am I saying?? This whole book is a stupid mistake!!

"I tock over ShaderClan" he said happly. "I went 2 there teratory n they fondu me there.
I don't know if I should laugh or cringe at the image that is forming in my head right now.
"they fondu me there"

The told me that BlakStar was deda he was so dpersed when you bcame ledar that he mocitted swisscide."
Swisscide? I have been told this was the suicide of a Swiss person??

"OMIJISH BUT THASS A SIN" SIAD StarGleam.
OMIGISH!1!1!1!111!1!11!1!!

"i know rite." said FierStart "but he was so sad yo woudnet be his meat."
It's funny, but...it sounds wrong...?

GleamStar was said for a mome. But then she rembered her and Hawkfrost-kun were geting marred! And she was happy again.
Hawkfrost-kun? Are you serious??

She run towreds the HighOka a;; the cats wer catching her aw she past. They wanderd why she was even more readient then ussal today. It was
bcause she is happy. HawkFirst throgut.
This is probably one of the most confusing paragraphs in the book!

"Cast of all clasn!" se yewled. "I have an nounce!"

"what is it ledder" they all said.

"HawkFrpst and me...are getting... MARTED!"
...define this for me?

The clcats cherred in saw and happy! Some of them where said the enver got t2 be StarGleams mat but they wer happy anyways becas they lovved her and knw what was bet.
Honestly...why would ANYONE want to be HER mate? She's annoying, probably ugly, narcissistic, bossy, and so horrible I can't even think of anything else!!

"let the marrige begin"

But bfore the marige cold happin... there was a nose! "I WANT HER TO B MY MATE" sdi a vice from Abobe!
Didn't you just hear my huge rant!?

"Starclan?" sad GleamSyar?

"No." said the vice. "its...THE DAK FROSET!"
Dakr Froset, Fark Forest, now the Dak Froset??

And then therw ere clods!1111 It stared to rain! And..litening stroked! it hert StarFleam!

It hurt.
Good.

AND GLEAMSTAR CODLU FELL HETSELF DID!11!111!1!
1!/
OMGOSH!!!1!1!11!1!1!1!111

SHE wock up. Se was in the dark frost she rmebered. It was blak around. "blackstar" she siad wanderin if hed' wanted 2 see was blackStar a bad cat she wandered she didn't know if he wod o to teh Fark Firest!

She shaw a shap in the dirtence. "BackStar?" shse seda. "its meh starGleam
Yah. It's meh

Then the cat torned arund. It was... A*SFyr!
Oh my gosh😂😂

Ashfir locked aht her. "gigle" he said "glemstar... ur beatiful....like SquireFlit...i wnted u...to be....my met?"
Another one, great StarClan!

"NO9999999999999 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" said Gleam.

He looked sad. "what do u mena" he said.
And then... was BROCKENSTAR?
Um...what do you mean, what do you mean? She made that pretty clear!!

OMIGISH BROCKENSTAR!1!1!1!111!1!1!1!!11!1!1!1!1!1!1111!1!1!1!1