Chapter 333 Nwe Lifes

OMGOHS IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UDPAT FFOR SO LOG!
I think we were okay...

I ws really busy i was tryeing to write a sotry for nationle noelv writing .
Sorry to break this to you but, you're NOT going to win that contest!

i got to ten thosuend words!11! also Ii turned 21 on the elebenth! :DDDDDD
Twenty one!?!??!? TWENTY ONE!?!?

The writer of this book is TWENTY FLIPPING ONE!?!?!!?

(I know that this is probably a troll, but still, TWENTY ONE!?!? How would anyone believe that?)

but anywax here is the new chapter, I shokld be upateing like i use to nwo

Chapter 333 Nwe Lifes

Ther weree threr kits their. One off them was relly flufry and goldcolred one was brignt ornge the secoudn was a tiger. Evn thou she was in AGONYYYYYYYYY StarGlem smeled as she liked her kitens.
Just how Firestar liked your shoulder, and how you liked the water at the MoonSnot?

"Wat are you gong to cal them" akes jzzSong "ots not my chois remembre I men your the un wo had the kits!"
Still don't understand how it is possible...

"Hmmm" thaught aarGlema for a minuet beeofre she said "I thik the gold one will be DaFlufykit and the onrge one wil be FireKit and the tiger stripped one wil be TugerKit.
DaFluffykit is my spirit animal😂

"GASP" GASPED THE ENTER CALN. "HOW CAN YOU NAME I TIGERKIT DONTYOU KNW WHAT HE DID" YELLED BAMBLECLAW. "HE NERLY KILED ME"
And lots of others, you self-centered dweeb!

(I am being so salty, but it is so fun!)

"Yes I no but haf ou forgoten that hes alsomy dad." aid satRhleam. "Besuids I like the name."
Wait, so Brambleclaw and Starpaw are half-siblings?

"Oka I gues" and BabelClaw wakked away but he was rell pset. StarGlema wihsed he wasunt so sedative.
What? That convinces him??

"I lick the nams" said JazzStaorg and she licked StarHlema on the hed. "There beatiful kids."
The first thing I saw was,"I lick the hams"😂

"I no" giggled StarGlema aand we;; love thm for ever and evar." "
Oh, please. They're going to turn out just like you!