Chaper Sixteen The Nane Lifes

But suddenly as SatyrGleam was leafing theri was a nose from the bushs and Shadwclan spring out!
So, ShadowClan sprang out of a nose that was sticking out of the bushes?

2! their was TailPoppy LittleCold, RedStrom OwlPad SchorcWind (there from the Alliances I mad them warrior they don apear in the books) and CeaderGeart, and Twanypelt & RustFur, all of BlacStars bets warriors.
You got that right when you said they aren't warriors from the books! What kind of names are those???

StarGleams malting orange swammed with suprise. What ere they going t do? "StarGlaw" said Blackstar sadly. "U cant becomed leader then it will be inblossble for us to have kitsss!" jhe said.
Dude, take a hint! When you confessed your love to her she ran away from you, so does that make you think she'll mate with you!?!?

"Ive got to do BlackSrar its my detsiny." You cant fihtg feat.'

"No!" he meowled. "I don't want to loose you!"
You know she's just becoming leader of her Clan, right(unbelievingly)? It's not like she's turning back into a freeway and leaving to be a street!

"Its oky" sad FireHeart he was called that new sinch he wasnt ladder,
Well, of course he's not a ladder! Ladders are actually less of bad luck that you, Fireheart!

he hadnt leafed yeat. "Ya" sad GaryStripe "we lofe her to"
Garystripe😂

"ok" sad BlackStar sadly. They wacked away.
Yeah, that should definitely make him feel better!

StarGlem was glad, she had anew love. Se didnot want 2 dell with this wright now.

StarGleam mead LoinBalze her depudy he take the clkan back to camp. Her and JayFeather and FireStar walked to the MoonPool. "I cant belive it sadi StrGleam. "I can." Said JayFeater he was smelling StarPaw almots gasped shed never seen her father smiel befour! "Your a grate leddar StarGleam ive always none since the first day I saw yo."
...Even thought you can't see...

"Relly." She aksed. "Relay," he said.
Relay? Maybe I was confused, StarGleam is the road for a relay race, not a street!

She smiled to for teh firts time in a log time she was really happy!
She shouldn't be smiling at all, because cats can't smile...

Shed had someny toms chating after her but now this would be Oka!

They were closed to the MoonSnot now.
I can't😂😂😂

StarGleam was startig to gut a litel nervis. Wha if starClan didnt like her?

They went ot the MoonPolo.
But I thought it was the MoonSnot??

It was a shinny; rotund poll. StarGlean had never sen enythin so buetifly inner life befor. "im so produ of you," said FireTar his gaze tinkling. StarGleap purSmiled and liked the warter.
In the same way Firestar liked your shoulder?

It was dark! StarGel am opened erh eyes and she was in a froset. Then there weas lots of stars. 'like me'
The first comment that she has said that was actually spelled right!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

she thoguth lokoing at the star in her foreheed. Then they shinned brighter and there were cats! lost of cats and they were ver starry. Starclab!1!11!

"Are ou reedy" shouted on of them frob the front. "yes sad starKit whe was turbling with exitmente!
Starkit? Did she shrink?

"ong of them came up. It was a blue cat. 'Bullstar' wispered StarGleam ahstruck.
I didn't know there were bulls in warrior cats!!! Of all characters a BULL is giving StarGleam a life. Well...takes one to know one!

"With this live I gave you liedership said BleuStar puttinger noise to StarGleams. It hurtd!
YOU DESERVE IT!!!

BlueStar wakled away StarGleam wandered ho muck more of this she cold tack it hurt so much she terbled.

"With this life I give you corrage" said YellowFag storling up to StarPleam. It hurted like neddles!1
How would you even know what that is?

BambleCalw came nex. He put his mose on StarGleam's forehed.
But...didn't give her a life? Did you just feel the urge to make her feel pain? I feel ya, man!

It hurt lick TiggerSTars class!
I would feel terrible for those students...

WithStorm stambled over next. "Woth this lift. I give you strenth. Us it well to pertect your clan."

LeaveWind cam on to her. "Wit this life i give u nolledge." It hurt like fier!1

She god a liff rom BundleFace form motherlinest a life from TailStar for qiickness, & a life for StoneFur for bravvery. She was shacking she didn nok if she cold mack it!
Could you please not make it??

And then... frorm the cord....
An extension cord???

came.... A LINO!1!11!1
OMIGISH!!!1!1!1!1!11!

SatrGleam GASP! "This is ThunderStar" mowed TallStar. He was the first ledder of Thunerclan! OR it was called LoinClan."
No, just no. That's so wrong...
LionClan came WAAAY before any Clan cats came to be. The first leader of ThunderClan was a CAT!!!

StarPaw coudnt breath? She was so exited and so onered!
Could she please exit?

"I cat beliv its relly you ThungerStar she said in ah. "Its meh" said the lion.
He definitely sounds like royalty...

He toched his mastiff nose to her nose and the pan was worst than ever befor! StarGleam thougth she would de! "With his life I give o HEAR. You have a realy strong heat bfour but is even stornger now, thank you for giving comandaments to the Calns. Wath would Starclan
doo witouth you Now I will giv you a namr."
They could do a lot, actually! They would probably do the best without her existence!

"Wat!" shotud StarGleam a** he opened his moth.
.........

"I donk want my bame to be StarStar that would be stuped! I want to be called GleamStsr!"
Actually, Starstar would suit you well! Considering you said it was a stupid name...

"Fery well" said LionStar doping his head he wold lisent to StarGkeam she was specal. I now pronunce you..... GLEAMSTAR!'
...yay?

Butt as the cats begun to cherr, there was a dankness!
So much DANKNESS!!

The darknest swolled everything! She could small BLODO! Suddenly TigerStar and HolyLeaf were there! In her vishon! She sa them tacking over the clans and ther was an arm of rogues and cats were deing! And suddenly ... ... their was a cat suruonded by a godlen lite!1!1! It was... HACKFROST! He made all the bad stuff disapare.
Then you should be disappearing, Gleamstar

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!11!1!1!11!" yelled StarGleamStar walking up.
Oh, so she's a cow now?

She juts culdnt be in loe with HawkForest she just could!11!1!11!
But, you just said earlier that you had a new love! Is there a fifth tom you're after!?!?