Chapter Ate The Serimmony 1 - This chapter ate the ceremony

STOP REVOFIGN BAD! but than u JASZpAW for tehh godo revewis uve ben levving

StarPaw skided into de Camp. "FIRSTAR" SHE YOWLED "I ha to tel; uo somesting?"

"nut ow StarOaw" he sadi "yuve gut to become WARRIOR!'
...SHES BEEN AN APPRENTICE FOR LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!!!

"MOGOSH REALLY creamed StarPaw.
Whipped cream???

YEAH SAID firestar "Youv been a war for onll 3.14 dayss
Pi!!!!!

butt u are the best apent ice in the cAlan. Ur perfect. We ndd you to help dfeat BlackStar and ShadowclaN. And all teh other calns. Tehy are tyring 2 attack us were in the meddle of a warr. "
Really? Then where's the fighting??

"omgosh WE ARE?" scremmed StarPal she sus so surpissed!

"Ya DustPelt did while U were away in your walk Rivrclan attacked us." Said SandTrom.
Ok, that makes no sense! Starpaw would've heard the yowls and screams of other cats!!!

She locked sortaf sad she New FireStart lovved Stargleam. But it wass ok she newt wht wus best.
That is so out of character, Sandstorm! You would stand for what is right!!!

"OMGoht" sid StarPaw. "Quickk mack me a warrror!"

"Oak" said Firestar. He wlaked up to StarPaw. "aLL Cats Gather Round Who Are Older To Cach There One Prey!"

"Tday we are making a new Warrior."

The calnn GASPED!

"SarkPaw! StarPaw!: shouted the clan. They all new infancy it was she whom was beng mad a warrior.
She sure is mad!

Starpaw was so exited! She'd never bin so hap inner life!

"StarPaw....." said FirePaw. He was simile like shed never sent him simle behfore.
Good job Firestar, you know your grammar terms!!

Are you ready to become a Warrior in the Name of Starcaln?:"

"Yes!" she shock3d.

"oak." Eh sad. "Then by the powers of Starclan, I gave you this narme. From now on, you will be none as StarPaw
??? Was her paw so full of stars that Firestar had to keep her Starpaw name?

for your pel which sings like the starss and ur conectin 2 StarClann. We onner you'r bravvery and" " kindness."
Yes, kindness should definitely be in quotation marks.

"SarkPaw! StarPaw!: shouted the clan. They

StarGleam girned. She wass a Warrior! At least!"

"FireScar," she said, cuming over 2 him. "I wanna tell u somesing." They locked sirously at him.
THEY LOCKED EACH OTHER IN THE STARS!!!!

"yeah wat is it?" he sad, hop shinning in his eayres.
Hope shined in his ears? ...Ew...

Dos he knew? StarGlema think.

"Firestar...." She brethed. She cullednt she was actually dong this after so lung.

"I....."
Ew...I 100% don't ship it!!

WINDCLAN ATTAK! Shioted a voise from obove the Camp.

It was....

HOLYLEAF!
ERMAGERD!!!!

I workd reall' herd on dis chapter n tired 2 spell good so plzz review NICE!
Oh my gosh, I can't even imagine how terrible this would be if she didn't work hard on this book...