Chapter 45 - The Death and Betrayal

Chatper 45 THE DEATH nd berayal!!!

starGleam fought bsied She who reuns with leaves. theyre were out#ing the Thunderclan cats. StarGleam clawd a cat and blood sarfed the air she said "Take that ThdnerClan traiters!!!!!" but inide she was thinking I cunt do this!!!!!!!111!!1!
Seriously? You're the traitor!

And then.......... FIERSTARE WAS BEING ATTACKED BY TIERGERSTAR!!1!!!!
"NOOOOOOO NOT FIRESTAR" thought GleamStar. She watned to help her leider But TigerKot was on her sid and she had to fight for him.
He's not your leader anymore!

But then someone was savving Firestar!!!! It was...... davFUFFLYTIK!!!!!!!!
The fluffy tick😂

ILL HELP HYOU HE SAID SHOUTING IN FRONT OF TIGGERSTARS CLAWS

"no FlfuKit don't your too young" sia d FreStar but it was too kate. Fluffykit ook the bolw for him and he was blood!!!!!1]
DaFluffykit turned into blood? He's not my spirit animal anymore...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" siad StarGleam she coudlnt take it anynmorew!!!!!! she lumped at GietrStar and knocked him off her kit she started to lick FluffKit but TigerKut attaked him then he turned he said "Mom yur evil remember???" but tears were running down her checks and she said no "Tigerkit I'm not!!!!!!!! You see there is this prophcy Starcaln gave me it said that out of the darkness, stars will come and get rid of the evil tiger and holly. And i alwyas thought the tiger was TiggerStar but now I now...... IT WAS YOU!!!!!11!!!1111 its a elf fulfing propecy!!!!!"
Wow! A twist!

"what." said TigerKit hi shocked. "No thit cant be right!!!! I now I'm supossed to be vil and so are you!!!" but SternGleam wasn't littening. She was locking at Fluffkyt who was bleeding.
She hasn't locked for a while. The stars got a little break!

"Plese don't die FluffyKitd," she sobed. Her tears were make rainbows. Fluffkits fluffly golden fur sparkled in the sunlight when he said "I have tos tarGleam its my detsinty." He closed his esy and stoped bretheing.
You did it all to yourself!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!" said StarGleam she was haretbroken!1!! shed never been so sad before in hir life!!!!!!!

But then..... someoen said "HAHAHAHA" she heard and she looked around it was...... HOLYLEAF! shed killed TIGERSTAR!!!!!! '
Tigerstar has already died like 5 times!

You gav me a disraction. Now I can rule the forest fo rmyself!!!!!!!!" she said evilly. "TigerKit will help me!!!!" TigerKet went to stand beside her.

GleamPaw was about to say NIIIIIIIII BUT THEN she got ANGNRY. "No" she said" Your NOT going to rule the forst" and then....... HER KAWAII ORANGE WYWS STARTED TO GLOW!!!!!!!!!!11111
But I thought they were rainbows!

STARKITS PROPHCY WAS ABOUT TO COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😱😱😱

omgosh sory I tok so long to get these chatper s oot. schyul got crazy and i had some turble with Jazzykun but guess what WE'RE FRIENDS AGIN!!!!!!!
...yay...

12111 its awesome shes accepted that i lovo her and shes ok with it now. but neway were geting really close to the end!!!! ts gonna get RELLY good!!!!!!!!!!!1111!
I doubt that

to he flarmes, STU!!!!! >O jedeus talt people to be nice and whyarent youd oing that???? you need to learn it it will help you out allot!!!! But to all the niece ppl who review my sotry bless you 7 thank you i aperciate it allot, withotu you i night notve writen this story tat all!!!! ♥ n_^
Dang it, people! Why did you make her write this?