Chapter 42 - Stargleam's New Thought

Chapter 42 STARGLEMA'S NEW THOUGHT
Hi guyss I'm bakke.! For a wile I was realy depresed because i found a lot of fanfics on this site which i THINK THEIR MOCKING MY STORY.
But why would anyone want to copy you?

I men realy theres a strouy about a at named LovelyyKit and one about SparkekIt what is that about????///?// I theink tehyre moking me!
Just because there is another Warriors fanfic with kits that have girly names?

If ur readingt rhis and and you wrote one of those bad storiess?,.. i think youre stories arr TROLFIC.S
But neway here is the chapater.

"What will you do no?" TigerPaaw akesed StarKgle. "One of ur belved kits is now aliened with the evil cats!1"

"You cant do taht!" FluffyKit yeld. "Dont you no how much our mom put into havng us ARE YOU REALLY SO DISGRATEFULL!"
She actually doesn't seem to care about you at all!

"Do uyo think I car TugerStar is beter than all fo you dumb boldens.""That'ss wy I'mg oing to go live with hm and Ill mary his daughter.................RainStar!"
Rainstar? Since when did Tigerstar have another daughter other than Tawnypelt and Mothwing?

StarGlema gapes. "your ripping me apart tugerkit" But she coulent do anyhing because then TugerKir tran off afert TigerStar.
Gosh, she gives up easily!

JazzSogn came up and burshed againt Gleamest. "What are you going to do love" she aksed quitely.

GealemKit hised. "Im going after them." she growle.d "TigerKit is my son nad I lvoe him. I have to go with him im soawy."
Finally!

JazSong was sad but she new it was fro the bests. "Go then StarGlapw." she said "Ill wait for you 4eva."

tarGelam noded and ran of after them. Wehn she got teher she found TigerKit makng out wth a brown cat and she gesed it was RainStar.
Um...can cats even do that?

What are you dong makign out with this kath!" she yeled abgry.
Yes, and how are you doing it?

"Moter wat are you dong ehre!" TigerKit shouted. "Why did you felaow me@" GleamstRa sid. "because i wouldn't let my kit go of alone wen i wasnt wit him."

"awwwwwww said rainStar sardically but "that's swet but your not one of us wo we have to kile you. UNLEAS THE MONGOSE!!1"
A mongoose? This isn't even warriors anymore😂

Tehn sudenly, mongosee!1 It was really HOLYLEAF. StarGleam doged to one side. "Nowait! she eleyd" "I want to talk about this! I wnat to be on of you guys with TigerKit!"
I am so done with Hollyleaf.

"Nice try Gleam but we can se RIGHT TROUGH YOUR LISE SAID RAINSTAR NOW KILL THE INFIELD!" THEN THE MONGOSO ATAKCED!

BUT SUDDENLY BTFORIT COULD RATH HER THERE WAS JAZSONG AND FLUFLYKIT AND EVERYOEN1
DaFluffykit shouldn't even be fighting!!!!

They all rard at the mongose the Holyleaf! It rant away; and StarGkeam was happy. But RainStra hised.

"We cant turst you oif your friends keep coming to safeve you!" she tud. "Now leve befor we cal in FeatherPaw.
How many new characters are you going to surprise us with?

"FeatherPaw?" gapes FalifuKit. "He is my boyferiend!"
Falifukit? Wow.

Your boyfiend" RainStar snorkled "but Im stright."
She snorkeled? Oh, well, they are by the lake!

"So" said Flufykit "pont be such a hobophobe"
You're saying that to Rainstar? Your mother was the worst one of them all!

"iI;m not but in straight." said rainstar.

"But thats not athe point

came a voice and it was..................tigertsar!
🙄

"StarGlema what are you doing here" asked iegrStar "do you want to die"
If she did she would've let you kill her

"No" said StarGlamr I want to join your group because...........I'M EVIL!!!!!11!1!!!!1!!1!
Finally showing her true colors!

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" SAID JAZZOSONG.
"Squigglesquigglesquigglesquigglesquiggle"