NextChapter

Very unique title...
oka im back! i saw the good reviews some ppl gave me and i wnated to come back. Also my friend JazzPaw is helping wit the chapters she healped me with the first tow but after that she didnt' have internte but hse got it back now. :DDDDDDDDD
People have GOOD REVIEWS??
Are they ILL???

Then StarKit wock up and she was in the forest.

"Mew" she said becuse the sould'nt talk becuse the was a kit.
But...you just talked!

"Hello kitty" said her mother and StarKit lookd up.
Wow! She actually LOOKED this time instead of LOCKED!!

Her mother... was HolyLeaf!"
OMIGISH!!!

"t!" said SatrKit. She lokce around to see whar she was.
..."t"?

"Were in the Donderclan camp" said HolyLeaf "oh look here comes yourfather now!"
DonderClan...?

Into the nursey came... TigerSar!

StarKit new ther was soemthing she should no about TiggerStar but she didnt know wat.
TiggerStar? But I thought we were discussing TigerSar?

"Thass your daddy TiggerStar!" said HolyLef.

"I no that nam" though StarGit
Yes, because you just learned it

but she could thing about it becuse HolyLeaf said "Their are other kits out there go aly with them I have to takl to TigerSar in peace/
Oh, so I guess TigerSar and TiggerStar are in the nursery

StarKit wnet out into the clering and the cats wer stnding over the body of StarStar. StarKit locked arund to see who els was in the clring. Then she saw RedPaw and lakePool sitting by the side sad'y with ther tals line.d.
No!!! Not the stars!

"I thught StarStar tild you to stop bein plebian?" saud StarKit speking her firt sors.
Plebeians, so...commoners?
Also, quite a talkative kit for those to be her first words!

"How would yoyu no" said LakePawl gettin defend. "Yur just a kit!"
A kit who was literally just born!

"Your rigt" said StarKit "how do U no?"
But you were just asked how YOU know!

"Your HolylEaf's kid right?" ekd RedPaw. "I think Book and StormFur also had a kit, I think his name is AshKit."
Since when do Brook and Stormfur live here??? (I know that they live here during the Power of Three, but they haven't been mentioned before!)

"Yuou should go see him" said JayFethr. StarKit new ther was sumthing familr about him to but she could't remembr what!1!1!1

"Yse I will thanz" relld. StarKit and she went bok to the nursry. She saw AshJit but she dint get to takl to him becuse then ther ewas a yell from abobe the camp. "HAHA LAQWL" yelld a locked up.
"Haha laqwl"? Was someone laughing and then someone choked them?

On on sid she saw YellowFagn BrambleCawl, LeafPolo, Wiit Storm and BlueStra and on the other were HolyLeaf and TigerStar!
😱😱😱

"Its a war betwen Starcaln and the Dark Forest!" said LinoBlaze and then... StarKit realeid... her mom and dad... wee EVUL!
Ok, a couple things:
1. Why are Brambleclaw and Leafpool dead?
2. How are Hollyleaf and Tigerstar suddenly apart of the Dark Forest (considering they were just happily parenting a kit)?

Geez...