Cohpter Fiften THE TURTH

The cold and hard TURTH!!

StarGlam marced ofer too RedPaw and LakePaw she looked angrily. "WhT DID I JUTS SAY?/" she esked. "The elfenth commonment is NO BEING GAY!11
I thought it was "no beng gay"??

"But I love her!1" said LakePol.(a/n. EW!11 THIS IS DIGUSTING)
It is absolutely not!

"But its agant the ten commdnents!" saud StarPaw.
You must not know how to count because there are eleven in the commandments you have!

She wanet over and thurst herslef betwen them. "Do you WANT to go the dark foret?"

"Yes?" ansed RedPaw.
You probably deserve it

"No you dont" said StarGleam "it'sa relly horribld place." I kno, Ive been their!"
And you should've stayed there!

Were sory said RedPaw and lakePolw. They locked sadly. "We wont do it agan."
There isn't going to be any stars left by the end of this book!

"I hope not" said StarGlame turng around and walkin back to FireStar. "We have to show this to the rets off the calns.
It's probably best they don't read these...

"ok said FireStar" "we should go to the Gathern."

"If we go to the Gathern then I can shoe off the commendments to the other claans1" gagged StarGlame happ;y. "Cmon lets go!" She ran of not wating fro any other cat and then she was at the Gathern!

"ATENSION ALL CATS" she yelled lepping to the HighRock. ?"I NEDD YOU'RE ATTENSION I HAVE AN ANNOUNCER"
And of course they'll pay attention because she's SO PERFECT and AMAZING!!

"Omg what is it!11!1" shocked MitsyFoot. "Is it imptent!"

"Yes of cors its imptent!111!1"! yellded StarGleam "or else I wuldnt be hear!" "I have the ten Commandmeonts and you need to kno what they ar!" She red the ten commons ot to the other calns and theny all bowed down to her.
Yep, yep. Listening to a 6-month old kit makes more sense than the cats listening to StarClan!

Thank you for teling use SarkGleam they said happly." "We sont sin again!"

"God" said StarGleam she jumped form the HighRoke. She saw FireStar cumin threw the crowed towed jer.
...Oh

"StarGlame you are a much beter cat then me at this1 you should be letter. Im not deid so ill go join the eldlers insted!" he said and he tuched his noise to StarGleams. "You have to go to the MonStone today to go get your nien lives. Ill go with you and so will JayFather."
I can't be reading this right now...this is not possible...A SIX MONTH-OLD KIT IS BECOMING A LEADER AND THE LEGEND KNOWN AS FIRESTAR WHO SAVED THE FOREST IS GIVING UP HIS SPOT!!!!

"Kawaii" said StarGlema happly. They left the Gathern and all the cats were cherring for her,

So hod u guys lik eit? it wass so didsuting 2 rite the gya part.
It makes me sick that you think that should be sickening!

HBut thigs are guna be better no inteh clams! Also if ur a bad reveiwer u dont belive in Gosh ull go 2 hekc. thx guys for the god reveis. !

More reviews soon!