Chapter 27 A NEW CALN?

StarKit ran and ran and run until she got back to the capm and then RedFur was ther waitng for her!11!
Did she miss Redpaw's warrior ceremony?

"OMIGOSN NO!" reploned StarPa "I CAN;T TALK TO YOU RITE NOW" and she un into the appenticed den. "I CANT LET MUSELF BE SEEN WITH A LESBIAN!1!1!1"
I feel the same way about you.

"Ad why not" aked RedPaw marcing ofer to StarGkem "I men weave ben rassing you for mons now!"
I guess we went back in time because Redpaw is an apprentice again

"I NO" fried StarGKit "But I just saw HawkForst and AshFuru...and they were... KISING!" She was repued as she said that she couldn;t stand the idaw of HAWKFROST KISTING A GUY!"
I can't stand the idea of you not being able to stand that idea

"Well thats erfecty fine isnt it?" asked LakwPool coming into the den/ "I mean were gay and there snothing wrong with that!"
PREACH!!!

"YES THEIR IS"! yelld Starpaw in angry and she RAN FROM THE DEN AND BACK OUT INTO THE FROST
Such a drama queen. Actually, she is nowhere near being a queen.

BUT THEN SHE RAN INTO HAWKFORT AND ASHTKI AGAN!11111111!111!1111"
OH NOES!1!1!1!11111!1!1!11!1!

"YOU! CANT! BE! GAY!" she told them (a/n I NEEDED EXTRA EMPHAS BECUSE I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO RITE IT!) but they DIDNT MOVES THEY JUST CONTINUED TO MACK OUR!
THIS! IS! RIDICULOUS! I needed extra emphasis because I don't know how else to tell you how stupid this whole situation is!

"WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAF" she asked quitely "I MEAN YOUR NOT EXCEPT IN THIS CALN OF MINE!111!"
Your clan? Since when?

"IT'S NOT YOUR CALN!" HAWKFORST YELLED ITS EVERYBODYS CALN"
Yeah! Go Hawkfrost!

"YEAH WELL YOUR GAY!11111!" SAID STARKIT.
What kind of a comeback is that?

"FINE" said Hawkforst and he Left With AshFur! "WE'LL GO BE ROGUES."
Yes! Go elope and leave this horrible excuse for a clan!

"GET OUT OF MY CALN"
Again, your clan?

So they lef. Then StarKit realized SHE HAD JUST BANISHED HER MENTO.
Lucky for him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!1111111!11
Get over it.