Catter 1 The Fiht Aganst the Sitters 1

"Oh nose!" yellded StarPaw she wus so horrorifed. "LakePaool is buck and seh is NUT OKA!"
Lakepool turned into a male deer??

"Of coarse im not okay!" LakeFall screchemd loadly she issed at StarGlame. "I'm being posesd by HolyLeaf wut do you THINK!"
Well, apparently you're a buck now, so Starpaw can't really guess...

she yelddl and hulrd hesselv at StarPaw. StarGlme was so surpissed she culdn;t mofe

Then... "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" It was...

REDPAW! Redpaw runnth over to StarPaw and jumped in font of herr and LakePolawm hit her insta.
I didn't know warrior cats had Instagram! Well, now nothing surprises me anymore in this book...

"Nuu Redpaw!" chked StarGlamea and she locked at RedPaw.
SHE LOCKED REDPAW IN THE STARS!!! ...serves her right

"RedOaw are yu okayo?" she esked upsed. RedPaw cughed. "No im not but at leaat I sawed yuour lif!
Firestar is a gun and Redpaw is a saw, this is getting weird. Well, actually, we're way past that...

she sed and then he did. StarFlame locked at RedPaw she wus so buttifly
And now Redpaw is a butterfly alongside Lakepaw the buck!

then StarGleam shock her hud. "No Im STRREET!" she taught madly.
And now Starpaw is a freeway, ARE THESE EVEN CATS IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!?

but now what do we dao agant LakePaw!" she lucked up. LakePaw was runnen toward Loinblzx and she was WIDESPED!

"NOWWWWWWW LIonHEAR!" wisprd StarGalem and she ran towed LionBlaze and she hit LakePaw, who did to.

"StarGlame I will get u for thiss11 sed LakePaw as SatinClaw drag away to hClan.
Now the buck is being taken to the clan where the cats are made of satin!

He waswerng oink naie Polish.
And why is this important?

then StarGlame stinted to crry as she realed that her sitter a** ded.
The buck is dead😭😭😭

"you killd my Subjt!" HolyLeaf rared turng back in a bare. "Ilus get you for thi!" she saud and then she rudhed at StarPlame. "Oh o!" yelld every1 "tarPaw got our of the Way!"

Tim semd to slow danw as StarPawlem run awy from the bare. But she ran left into... TIGGERSTAR!"
OMIGISH!!!!

"Fuhrstar! yellded a TiggerStraw. "You ar gong to did now!" And he held out... SOME JEW!
...well that's just mean

"Omg jyew!" elld FamePaw she locked at the yew.
The...yew...is joining Redpaw the butterfly in the locked stars!

But it wooden work becas thers a lizded on it." They all locked at the lizard. It wus a newt. The nwt ran away.
And the newt too!

"... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled FamePaw. "Now the yew is gunna wkr!

"Ete the yew!" sadi TiggerStar he thirst it at StarGlame StarGleam baked away.
SO threatening!!!

"You're never get moi to ete it!"
she esked and then she held "YOUE NEVER TOOK ME ALIV!"
Guess Starpaw has been spending too much time with LaFlamepaw!

"are you so sur?" aksed TigerClar and then he lung at StarGlema and grabed her and ran away. "Youl never cathg me!1111 he laght meanly. "Im gong to Shadowcaln!" And then he luf.
Dude, you never share where you take your victims!
Well, then again, this is Starkit's Prophecy, it makes sense for this not to make sense (hopefully that made sense)

Guyx I ben working relly hard on this wile I was gon. im sor'ry for the wait. Revew betetr and ill updat mor quick
Then you are NOT going to be updating a lot!