He's Got Your Nose - Bucky Barnes

"Do you want to hold him?" You ask your husband. He hesitantly nods moving his arms slightly.
"You need to get closer Buck. I'm stuck in this bed for a while more," you giggle as he shuffles closer.
"How do I..." He trails off looking at you anxiously.
"C'mere," you nod towards the hospital bed. He sits down on the edge of the bed and stares down at the little blue bundle in your arms. You too look down at your son.
"He's got your nose," you say smiling down at the sleeping child. Bucky leans towards where your holding your son, smiling down at him. You move your newborn into Bucky's arms slowly.
"Support his head," you say adjusting his arms better.
"Like this?" he asks looking between the child in his arms and you.
"Yup," you smile at the sight in front of you. Bucky slowly relaxes as your baby yawns, snuggling into his daddy's chest. Bucky looks up at you grinning. You smile back at your husband.
"I love you," you whisper.
"I love you both so much," he scoots closer to you. You kiss Bucky's cheek then the sleeping babies in his arms.
"Can I see my godson now?" Steve says through the door. You laugh at the super soldiers impatience.
"Come in Steve," Bucky chuckles as Steve bursts through the door grinning widely.