Nice Ass Barnes - Bucky Barnes

Basically, this started out as a very different idea originally... but here we are with this jumbled whateverness of me thirsting over Bucky Barnes's (cough Sebastian cough) thicc thighs and nice ass... so here is this. It'll probably have ONE more part. But we will see. I will update this to say Pt 2 if I decide to. It'll be angsty, not sexy so sorry if it feels like there should be a sex scene after. ALSO, this is based on if Sam Bucky and Steve all were Captain America (Costume changes I guess). I believe there is a comic of it or something. I see a lot of pics if it doesn't actually exist. Also, I'm so excited for Falcon & Winter Soldier so this is sorta like "aye but also Steve didn't break my heart so he's still here". ENJOY.

"So, what are you guys working on?" you come up from behind Bucky, Steve and, Sam who are huddled around a computer screen.

"Well..." Sam starts looking between you, Bucky and Steve.

"We're working on a new team," Steve grins at you.

"A new...team? Are you leaving the Avengers?" You frown. Why would they need to form a new team?

"No of course not. It's more of a team inside of the team." Steve clarifies.

"Huh?" You stare blankly at Steven.

"We're going to share the Captain America responsibilities," Bucky offers.

"You're all... going to be Captain America." You cross your arms. Why would they all need to be Captain America? Plus, Bucky and Sam already have superhero identities.

They look in between each other before Bucky answers, "yes."

"So...Three Captain Americas?"

Not exactly...but sort of.' Steve searches for the right explanation, "We'd all wear similar uniforms, but with some obvious differences.'

'Like my arm,' Bucky had added.

'And I'd keep most of the Falcon aspects with added stars and stripes."

"Huh... Interesting. Is Stark helping design your costume changes?"

"Tony agreed to help alongside Shuri."

"Shuri's helping you?" You grin. You loved when Shuri took a "vacation" to come help Tony with whatever technology he's been working on. You've always enjoyed her visits. Her humor and quick wit melded well with your personality.

"Mhm," Bucky knows she'll be occupying most of your time during your visit, but he loves to see you excited.

"That's exciting. When's she coming into town?"

"Hopefully in the next few hours," Sam says.

You grin even wider, "Amazing! I'll go get her room ready!"

**

A few days later, you had managed not to take up the majority of Shuri's time. She had put her input (mostly changed Stark's designs with the help of her technology) into the suit designs and finally they had what they hoped, was the final design.

Steve's suit isn't too different. The same red, white and blue appearance Tony had designed with added Wakandan tech in the very fibers of the suit. Sam's new suit is incredibly cool. The upgrade was more than just added stars and stripes. Besides the obvious changes, like the colors, the suit had a new flare to it. Simply, the design was stunning, and you knew Shuri's expertise was to thank.

But Buckys... Wow. The most drastic changes included his new Wakandan tech arm, the blue top, and the mask. But wow the pants were... snug to say the least. There had to be some trick to the fabric, because how on earth would they not bust the moment he did anything other than walk? The man was thiccc and those pants seams were being challenged. But you were definitely not complaining. Bucky has thighs and an ass to kill for. You send a silent thanks to Shuri now, fully intending to send her a fruit basket, or give her your kidney, or something.

"So, what do you think?" Shuri asks. Her smile is bright and wide.

You look Bucky up and down, not very subtly, "I like them."

Bucky smirks, Sam rolls his eyes, and Steve clears his throat.

Shuri laughs, "What about Sam and Steve's?"

You glance over at them, "Good."

"He gets a 'I like them' and we get a lousy 'good'?" Sam jokes.

"Sorry," you glance back at Sam, "I like yours too."

"Yeah, yeah. But let me guess, Robo-Cop over there looks better."

You roll your eyes, "I'm sorry I'm biased Sam. You look hot too."

"Hey wait a minute," Bucky frowns.

You laugh, "I can't win in this situation."

"Okay," Steve grins, "Is Tony around Shuri? I wanted to ask him something."

"I believe he said he'd be in the kitchen," Shuri offers.

"Thank you. I'll go find him," he walks out of the room.

"So this suit," you walk towards Bucky.

"What about it doll?" he grins.

You bite your lip, pulling him closer to your body, "'s a bit tight."

He rolls his eyes playfully, "You're telling me."

"I like it," you whisper in his ear.

Sam makes a vomiting noise, "This is a communal area."

Bucky shoots an annoyed look at him, "Shut it bird-boy." You move away from Buck's embrace, grinning at the two of them.

"I gotta go anyways," you point towards Bucky, "You should wear that home." You begin to walk out the door.

"The uniform is way too tight you know." You hear Sam say.

"Shut up Sam." Bucky growls back. 

You laugh, pulling out your phone and pulling up Edible Arrangement's website on Google. Shuri can count on getting the most expensive arrangement on the site. Maybe even two.