Star Boy- Peter Quill

Meet Elias Quill or Star Boy. 

it's short and idk I'm tired. Enjoy (sorry i suck at writing Peter but it was requested I'll keep working on it.)

Having a kid onboard a spaceship was...eventful, to say the least.

"Elias!" you shout before your son can attempt to grab onto an abandoned blaster just out of his reach.

His little face turns towards you as he babbles like he's responding.

"Peter! Did you leave a blaster over here?" you call, picking it up before Elias can grab for it again.

"No," he calls back, "Maybe it was Rocket."

You roll your eyes, "Who left the blaster out?"

Rocket walks towards you, "It was me (y/n). Maybe if Peter controlled his offspring, we could leave our stuff where we wanted." He grumbles.

"He's a baby Rocket. He's going to grab for shiny things." You pick up Elias.

"Can't you contain him to the front of the ship at least?"

You sigh, "I'll try."

He huffs walking off towards his quarters.

You roll your eyes, walking back towards Peter.

"Was it Rocket?" Peter glances at you before turning back towards the stars.

"You were supposed to be watching Elias." Plopping down in the co-pilot seat, you situate Elias in your lap. He squirms, trying to grab for anything so he can pull himself away.

"Sorry," Peter smiles towards you apologetically.

"Can you please hold him? I was trying to get his lunch."

"Sure. Come here Star-Boy." You laugh at the nickname, handing over your squirmy baby. He grabs for Peter's face, trying to stand on his lap.

"I can't see buddy," Peter tries to situate Elias on his lap. Elias babbles something that sounds suspiciously like 'no no no'. Giggling, you trying to sneak away to get Elias's food before too much chaos happens.

You walk back with the food to find Elias climbing all over Peter, who's got the back of Elias's shirt tightly in his grip. Elias sees his food and tries to climb the rest of way over Peter's shoulder.

"You okay babe?" you ask your boyfriend.

"How is he this energetic?" Peter asks, trying to keep ahold of your son's shirt.

"He definitely gets it from you Quill," you reach for Elias who reaches for his food.

You set Elias down on your lap, letting him feed himself.

"How come he behaves for you?" Peter asks indignantly.

You laugh which distracts Elias from dinner, "Because I have food. You're his jungle gym."

He cracks a smile, "I can't wait to teach him to pilot this ship... or to shoot—"

"We still gotta teach him how to walk and talk Peter." You look down at your baby who looks up at you curiously. He's got his daddies looks that's for sure, but your eyes look up at you, "and feed himself." You wipe food from the tip of his nose.

"He's almost walked a few times," Peter adds nonchalantly.

"He's almost walked? When?"

"Before you came into the room, he got himself up—"

"Why didn't you come to get me, Peter? I almost missed his first steps!"

"It's not that big of—"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Peter Quill." You glare at him.

His eyes twinkle in that annoyingly adorable teasing way, "Tonight before bed we can see if he'll walk for us."

You roll your eyes, "That's not how it works."

"It could work!"

"He'll walk when he's ready, won't you buddy." Elias giggles when you tickle his sides. He buries his face in your chest, grabbing at your shirt.

"That's my boy," Peter laughs.

You roll your eyes, holding your son closer to your chest, "He's a baby. He's just snuggling."

"That's one of my moves y'know." He winks.

"Stop," you laugh, "He's innocent."

"There's another thing I want to tea—"

"Don't you dare teach my child that behavior ever Peter."

"Someday he's going to ask questions."

"He's going to be small and innocent forever." You snuggle him, your hand running through his hair gently.

"He's going to be the next Star-Lord someday. And Star-Lord has mad game. You of all people know that (y/n)."