Laundry Day - Bucky Barnes

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo this won't have a second part and everyone's gonna be like "BUT WhATS NEXT???" So sorry about that! I'm not writing full-blown SMUT rn so this is what we're getting for the time being (it's frustrating but :D)

Laundry day was a specific favorite of yours. Freshly cleaned clothing and sheets, smelling like lavender, giving you a rush of endorphins. Maybe it was the scent that brought you to your happy place... or maybe it was the way Bucky would snuggle closer to you at night, inhaling the sweet smell before peacefully falling asleep. Yeah, it was definitely the latter.

You bop around the living room listening to Ariana Grande's "thank u, next", cleaning things up in the living room when you hear the beeps of the dryer signaling your laundry is done. You drop the freshly cleaned clothing and sheets into your purple laundry basket. The song switches to "make up" as you walk towards the staircase.

Your walk up the stairs takes longer as you stop to mouth words and move around suggestively. You push the door to your shared bedroom open with your butt and back, plopping the laundry basket down on the bed. You stretch the sheets across the bed and step back to look at your work. You're satisfied so you begin to walk towards your bathroom which has your closet inside.

You open the door to find Bucky, freshly showered water dripping from his brown hair. A white towel, snug and low around his hips.

Pulling an earbud from your ear, "Hello there." You walk past him towards the closet, beginning to hang up the clothing.

"Hey, doll." You glance towards him. He's leaning against the countertop, his arms gripping it. Again, you notice the obscene dripping water on his chest. "Laundry day?"

You nod, trying to drag your eyes back down to the task at hand. But he's just so intoxicating.

"Let me help. "He comes up next to you, picking up one of his dark blue t-shirts and hanging it on his side of the closet.

He brushes past you to fold a few pairs of briefs. A few minutes of this go by.

"I could leave if you want to get dressed," you offer.

"I'm good." He smirks. Bucky knows what you're thinking.

You put a hand to his chest, "I know you're teasing me." Your hand trails down his chest, stopping to thumb at the towel.

He chuckles, "Is it working?"

"A bit." You run your fingers across the skin nearest to the towel's edge.

He hums in the back of his throat, his tongue darting out to lick his lips.

"Yeah..." your voice comes out breathier than you meant it to. He inhales sharply when your fingers dive below the towel.

"Laundry day is something else," he moans.